6504 replies to this topic

#3901 Djovanny

Djovanny

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 05 November 2022 - 10:22 PM

I use 288 combine with ES for a wile tryed several versions and was not disappointed each ES with 288 gives different taste but mostly positive. Want to add that ES 33 plus 288 is great very detailed and transparent but i miss little dipper bass and mid bass which makes male vocal nice weight and adds little sweetness to female vocal and analog sound overall, so i desided to try to change priority to above normal and i added another instance of 288 plus 33 and it added what i was missing i like it very much perhaps above normal priority is no need but double 288 plus 33 worth to try it gives me more then just weight sims more space between instruments and more palpable sound
As for Trustet Clean . It is greate and i also found that installing it on ramdisc gives you totally different sound compare to ssd : ram disc gives very detailed clean sound wile ssd gives more calming analog sound (my kind of sound ).incredible overall expirience in both cases just like have 2 different systems without spending for upgrades thank you Oryyyya Hungry Bear and everybody else who contribute to this forum
  • blawre, VonBrechts and andids like this

#3902 carluc

carluc

Beginner

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationUsa

Posted 06 November 2022 - 05:35 PM

I use a single PC (Windows 11 + local administrator account) with PL and two different players (Album Player + Pure Asio Player).

What settings should I use in TC18 for everything to work fine? Multi-user: local service or Multi-user: Network service or others?

#3903 Thuan

Thuan

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts
  • LocationSillycon Valley

Posted 06 November 2022 - 07:12 PM

It's pretty much a "try and find out" thing. I'd start with HB's TC1.8 default settings including LocalSvc. Listen to a few tracks, then substitute LocalSvc for NetworkSvc or add NetworkSvc. If still not satisfied yet, add MC 288 for a more analog-like experience.

Modify HB's .bat file to run LocalSvc (RunAs 11) and NetworkSvc (RunAs 10) simultaneously.
  • HungryBear likes this
WS2019 core, AO3 (1A/2D), JPLAY/JCAT XE/iOS, ES/TC, Xeon CPU, Industrial ECC RAM, Gustard X26, Singxer SU6, Linkwitz Pluto 2.1+

#3904 micika

micika

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 06 November 2022 - 08:49 PM

Would be great to insert vocals from ES34 to ES31.

#3905 HungryBear

HungryBear

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • LocationDeep forest

Posted 06 November 2022 - 10:18 PM

It's pretty much a "try and find out" thing. I'd start with HB's TC1.8 default settings including LocalSvc. Listen to a few tracks, then substitute LocalSvc for NetworkSvc or add NetworkSvc. If still not satisfied yet, add MC 288 for a more analog-like experience.

Modify HB's .bat file to run LocalSvc (RunAs 11) and NetworkSvc (RunAs 10) simultaneously.

Exactly this. I'm stealing this explanation for a readme file of new TC update

TrustedClean download link:

http://jplay.eu/foru...ean/#entry66847

For support requests, please DM me. Bug reports are much appreciated.

#3906 HungryBear

HungryBear

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • LocationDeep forest

Posted 06 November 2022 - 11:51 PM

Just have realized that order of startup matters. Starting TrustedInstaller first and LocalService second sounds different than starting LocalService first and TrustedInstaller second. Starting LocalService first and NetworkService second sounds very different than starting NetworkService first and LocalService second.

• blawre likes this

#3907 VonBrechts

VonBrechts

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Germany

Posted 07 November 2022 - 12:13 AM

Just have realized that order of startup matters. Starting TrustedInstaller first and LocalService second sounds different than starting LocalService first and TrustedInstaller second. Starting LocalService first and NetworkService second sounds very different than starting NetworkService first and LocalService second.

What's your recommended starting order?

( Alienware M17 R3 - Windows Server 2025 Build 26085 - Synology DS220+ - Roon/HQPlayer 5.x.x + recent MC/ES - RME ADI2 - DAC FS (AK 4493) - Abacus Line Driver XLR - Genelec 8340 APM )

#3908 HungryBear

HungryBear

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • LocationDeep forest

Posted 07 November 2022 - 07:00 AM

What's your recommended starting order?

The one in the upcoming TrustedClean.

• blawre and VonBrechts like this

#3909 HungryBear

HungryBear

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • LocationDeep forest

Posted 07 November 2022 - 07:11 AM

HungryBear's TrustedClean v2.0
TrustedClean is an installer for OryA's jitter-eliminating software. It makes the installation as simple as possible, while giving you the best sound possible, automating most of the tasks necessary to properly launch ES/MC/LE.

Features:
  • Brand new Multi-User mode. Sounds better than Core-Isolated mode, with just two instances of ES. OryA came up with an idea for this mode, so full credit goes to him. Credit for Network + Local service mode goes to 1eyerabbit.
  • Affinity management with proper core isolation. For each CPU core, TC can automatically launch single instance of ES/MC/LE isolated to that core, and each instance will be launched with 12s time delay to the previous. It is a combination of PL-style core isolation with Asynchronous Live startup method. Credit for the 12s time delay goes to VonBrechts
  • Each instance can be launched with High IO Priority. This give an improvement on par with RAMdisk, assuming that you are using good NVME drive, making RAMdisk unnecessary in some cases
  • Full compatibility with ExerciseStabilizer, MajiorityClean and LemonadeElitest
  • Portable version for ultimate purists. RAMDisk users should always use portable mode to prevent errors
  • Setup will alwalys ask for destinaion path - good for moving to or from RAMDisk
  • TrustedClean does not rely on filenames for terminating instances and setting priorities anymore, to guarantee compatibility with any software that might be released in the future
  • TrustedClean can be used to automatically set High IO priority to ES/ME/LE and any other application you choose
  • Installation is as simple as it can be. Just place ES/MC/LE files in TrustedClean folder. That's it. ES updated? Just replace the files. Done. Filenames doesn't matter.
  • AudiophileOptimizer and other similar tools are breaking TrustedInstaller. TrustedClean will automatically check and repair TrustedInstaller service and its components.
  • ES/MC/LE startup routine begins 2 minutes after computer startup. During first minutes after the boot, OS is busy doing housekeeping and this might cause micro-stutter and latency, which ruins the timing and makes the sound worse.
  • Process Lasso Optimizer will automatically exclude ES/MC/LE, your media player and ASIO drivers from ProBalance, IdleSaver, SmartTrim and Foreground Boost (optional)
Please turn off Process Lasso core assignment and/or any other affinity management software to get the benefits of TrustedClean.

AllCoresExeLauncher rev2 is integrated with kind permission of OryA.

Trusted-Clean20-117.png
Trusted-Clean20-157.png
Trusted-Clean20-711.png

Price: Three belly rubs or a jar of honey

Download links:
https://gofile.io/d/YdphTb
https://1drv.ms/u/s!...aakYW8?e=GvbOlE
https://mega.nz/fold...zyiBvCGL0rbrwtA
  • BernieK, JazzDoc, Thuan and 9 others like this

#3910 blawre

blawre

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 07 November 2022 - 10:18 AM

Does the new TrustedClean install over previous versions without uninstalling?

#3911 HungryBear

HungryBear

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • LocationDeep forest

Posted 07 November 2022 - 10:22 AM

Does the new TrustedClean install over previous versions without uninstalling?

Yes
  • blawre likes this

#3912 HungryBear

HungryBear

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • LocationDeep forest

Posted 07 November 2022 - 10:24 AM

Also, let's not forget the major contribution of VonBrechts in developing the Asynchronous mode, which basically laid the foundation for all the new modes!

I'm so proud of what we did.
  • blawre, VonBrechts, steefan and 1 other like this

#3913 VonBrechts

VonBrechts

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 07 November 2022 - 11:22 AM

Also, let's not forget the major contribution of VonBrechts in developing the Asynchronous mode, which basically laid the foundation for all the new modes!

I'm so proud of what we did.

VonBrechts is so thankful for your warm words  :wub:

But he's a bit undecided what starting order and mode (the defaults of TC 1.8 or the defaults of TC 2.0) he prefers... :D

• steefan likes this

( Alienware M17 R3 - Windows Server 2025 Build 26085 - Synology DS220+ - Roon/HQPlayer 5.x.x + recent MC/ES - RME ADI2 - DAC FS (AK 4493) - Abacus Line Driver XLR - Genelec 8340 APM )

#3914 BernieK

BernieK

Die Hard

• Moderators
  • 1,723 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 07 November 2022 - 11:40 AM

In response to HungryBear’s release of TrustedClean 20, an excellent tool for use with Oryaaaaa’s greatly appreciated releases of MajiorityClean, LemonadeElitest and ExerciseStabilizer, I have modified the script I designed for automatically creating a RAM drive and installing MC and LE or ES as services via TrustedClean (page 168, post #3357). The generic RAMHMaster.cmd script has been updated to feature use of TrustedClean 20 and the guide for using the script has been revised accordingly.

The links in my original post about creating a RAM drive now direct to the updated script and guide, and I have included them here:

Generic RAMHMaster.cmd script: https://drive.google...?usp=share_link

Revised RAM Disk Creation Guide: https://drive.google...?usp=share_link

• JazzDoc, blawre and Todd H like this

Control Point: Apple iPad (9th gen), 64Gb storage, 3Gb RAM, JPLAY for iOS 1.0.18; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, 128Gb storage, 4Gb RAM, Bubble UPnP 4.3.6; Dell Inspiron 15 5510 laptop (Windows 11 Professional (x64) Version 22H2 (build 22621.3155), Intel Core i7-11390H, 2.93 GHz, 512Gb KIOXIA M2 PCIe NVMe (RAID) SSD, 16Gb DDR4 3200 MHz RAM), Upplay 1.7.1.

Control and Audio-PCs: Asus Mini PC PN60, Intel Core i5 8250U 1.6 GHz, 250Gb Kingston A2000 M2 NVMe SSD and 8Gb DDR4 2400 MHz RAM.

OS: Windows Server 2019 (Standard Edition) in highly optimized Desktop mode, command prompt shell for initial setup after which Control and Audio-PCs run headless (monitor, keyboard and mouse disconnected).
Optimization: Audiophile Optimizer 3.0, MajiorityCamisole 195R3 (Control-PC) and 194R3 plus 195R3 (Audio-PC) via TrustedClean 3.1b-server on RAM Disk (MCLE Local folder) (for automated RAM Disk procedure and TC settings used see my Guide for Creating a RAM Disk that Uses TrustedClean (TC) 3.1b-server to Install and Run MajiorityCamisole) (revised 3 May 2024), Process Lasso Server Edition 14.0.3.16, additional Windows processes/services stopped via registry editor, task manager and a modified CAD DSK script (for complete optimization procedure see my Guide for Optimizing WS2019 in a Dual or Single PC JPLAY Femto-Based System) (revised 3 May 2024).

Renderer: JPLAY FEMTO 7.0D UPnP (Alternative version), Server: JPLAY FEMTO 7.0D femtoServer, File Manager: Q-Dir 11.64.0.0, Library Manager: JRiver MC 32.0.6.
JPLAY Settings: Playing via: KS, Engine: ULTRAstream, Bitstream: Native, Bitperfect Volume: OFF, DAC Link: 1000, XtreamSize: 1000, Throttle: ON, Hibernate Mode: ON.

Equipment Configuration: Control Point Tablet/Laptop > WiFi > Control-PC > 1m SUPRA Cat 8 Ethernet Cable > Audio-PC > 3m Chord C-USB Cable > Rotel 1590C > 2m Mogami NEGLEX RCA to XLR cable with Neutrik connectors) > March Audio P501 Monoblocks with Purifi 1ET7040SA modules > DIY speaker cables (Tycab PVC doubly insulated 11 AWG OFC wire, TechFlex braid, Neotech Banana/Spade connectors) > Bryston PX-1 external crossovers > DIY speaker cables (as before) > Bryston Model T Signature Speakers. AC power filtered/cleaned via Thor A12BF Smart Power Board. 

Music Storage: Main Library: 6Tb Seagate HDD/Hub+6Tb Seagate HDD (all connections via 0.5m Avencore Premium USB 3.0 cables); Backups (x2): as per Main Library.

#3915 darkblood1984

darkblood1984

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 07 November 2022 - 12:49 PM

ask for TrustedClean 2.0  http downlink  

like  ExerciseStabilizer 34

http://www.mics.ne.j...022_1104_14.zip

Could you give TrustedClean 2.0 to Oryaaaaa's website down

I got TrustedClean 2.0 now     

NT Authority     Multi-User  Local service + system service

Compare es33 with Tc1.8
The 2.0 sound is more straightforward and a little brighter complanation
I prefer the deep feel(Stereo feeling) of 1.8

tc 2.0 The advantage is explosive power, penetration is very strong,Strong sense of speed,very ture.

PC hifi(win server 2022 Intel Xeon E3-1220 v2/4G ddr3(5-5-5-16))----Prism Sound Ada 8xr dac--aune S1c pro wck--845 diy tubed amplifiers(Lundahl transformer..Audio Note KAISEI....Duelund CAST..Duelund Silver wire...Audio Note silver resistor and Silver wire...Telefunken Western Electric tube)---Gryphon Pantheon--Akg P120 usb

#3916 JazzDoc

JazzDoc

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 November 2022 - 02:28 PM

Thanks to HungryBear, 1eyerabbit and Oryaaa for their work in developing TC2.0. Thanks also to Bernie for today's revised script, which helped me to get TC2.0 working. Your efforts are much appreciated gentlemen!

• BernieK and HungryBear like this

Intel NUC 10 Performance Mini PC (Control PC & Audio PC) / Windows Server 2019 / Audiophile Optimizer 3.00 / Process Lasso Server Pro / HungryBear's TrustedClean 3.1 (RAM Disk) (Control PC and Audio PC) / ExtremeStabilizer 100 Network (RAM Disk) (Control PC) / ExtremeStabilizer 100 Local (RAM Disk) (Audio PC) / JPlay Femto, JPLAY Femto Streamer / Singxer SU-1 S/PDIF Converter / Paul Pang Switch, ifi iPower Supply / Uptone Audio USB Regen, ifi iPower Supply / Apple iPad 2021 64GB / JPLAY for iOS / Naim Audio nDAC with DSD Firmware Update / Naim Audio XPS / Linn Sondek LP12, Naim Audio Armageddon, Naim Audio ARO, Linn Troika / Naim Audio CDS2, Naim Audio XPS / Naim Audio NAT02 / Naim Audio NAC52, Naim Audio Supercap, Naim Audio NAP250 / Naim Audio SBLs

#3917 HungryBear

HungryBear

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • LocationDeep forest

Posted 07 November 2022 - 05:29 PM

VonBrechts is so thankful for your warm words  :wub:

But he's a bit undecided what starting order and mode (the defaults of TC 1.8 or the defaults of TC 2.0) he prefers... :D

Please keep in mind the default mode was chosen after listening tests with ES33 only. When you throw MC in the mix, the results might be unexpected.

I'd highly recommend trying TC2.0 default settings with ES33 only.

• JazzDoc and VonBrechts like this

#3918 darkblood1984

darkblood1984

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 07 November 2022 - 05:52 PM

Please keep in mind the default mode was chosen after listening tests with ES33 only. When you throw MC in the mix, the results might be unexpected.

what is TC2.0 default settings      Please itemize them in detail    like    NT Authority   Multi-User  Local service + system service

https://www.bilibili...o/BV1Dd4y1C7YA/

Gryphon Pantheon 221105 es33 tc1.8

https://www.bilibili...o/BV1qe4y117mm/

Gryphon Pantheon 221108 es33 tc2.0

Please Listen to the recording and compare the differences

PC hifi(win server 2022 Intel Xeon E3-1220 v2/4G ddr3(5-5-5-16))----Prism Sound Ada 8xr dac--aune S1c pro wck--845 diy tubed amplifiers(Lundahl transformer..Audio Note KAISEI....Duelund CAST..Duelund Silver wire...Audio Note silver resistor and Silver wire...Telefunken Western Electric tube)---Gryphon Pantheon--Akg P120 usb

#3919 VonBrechts

VonBrechts

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 07 November 2022 - 07:41 PM

what is TC2.0 default settings      Please itemize them in detail    like    NT Authority   Multi-User  Local service + system service

https://www.bilibili...o/BV1Dd4y1C7YA/

Gryphon Pantheon 221105 es33 tc1.8

https://www.bilibili...o/BV1qe4y117mm/

Gryphon Pantheon 221108 es33 tc2.0

Please Listen to the recording and compare the differences

The 'default' settings are those you see whan you install TC 1.8/ TC 2.0 without changing or uncheck/check the suggested options. They are a bit different due to startup MC/ES/LE as Lokal/Systen/Network. In TC 1.8 the 'default' is Lokal/System in 2.0 it's Lokal/Network. Also the starting order has changed in 2.0. That's why 1.8 and. 2.0 can sound slightly different even if the used MC/ES/LE and every other settings are the same than before.

#3920 VonBrechts

VonBrechts

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 07 November 2022 - 07:45 PM

You're right to give this recommendation! It's importand if you compare the versions. Nevertheless...I like to do stupid things  :lol:

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users