- Smallest buffer of any music player (DAC Link 1000Hz)Improves sound quality of TIDAL & Qobuz streaming servicesA complete network music software player for the most demanding audiophileSupport for DSD DoP 64/128, DSD Native up to 256 (via ASIO)Three unique bit-perfect playback engines to satisfy everyone’s tasteDual PC setup for most discerning audiophilesLarge-page memory playback provides increased performance & better soundMaximum system timer reduces operating system latencyMaximal priority scheduling ensures uninterrupted flow of music data by running music playback at highest possible priorityHibernate mode cancels OS ‘noise’ by eliminating hundreds of OS jitter-inducing processes & threads
JPLAY FEMTO is free for 21 days! Buy full license here Please note that the software can NOT be refunded! Please use the FREE trial version of our critically acclaimed player to judge the benefits in your own audio setup.
- Download and run JPLAY trial setup which includes both JPLAY FEMTO & JPLAY Classic
Run as admin: right-click on setupJPLAYFemto.exe & run as Administrator
Some Anti-Virus programs (e.g. Kaspersky) may report a virus: it’s a known ‘false positive’. Please disable AV during installation and reactivate afterwards.
- Select the folders with your music files
- Restart PC
- Open JPLAY Settings panel and select your audio interface (DAC) under ‘Playing via’
- Open a UPnP remote app on any device in your home network, select JPLAY FEMTO as the renderer and JPLAY femtoServer as the libraryJPLAY FEMTO combines unrivalled digital playback algorithms with convenience
that has not been available before. It includes also JPLAY Classic: minimalistic interface
JPLAYmini & JPLAY Driver which can be used to enhance sound quality of any audio
player that supports ASIO.
Please read the Manual for detailed instructions how to use & configure JPLAY.
- Windows 8 or later (64-bit only)
Windows 10 or W2019 server is highly recommended for best results
- Minimum 2GB of RAM are required
4GB recommended (for HiRez and Xtream playback engine)
- Network adapter (Wired 1Gbps Ethernet recommended)
- Kernel Streaming/WASAPI/ASIO capable audio interface (DAC)
External DAC connected via USB recommended for best results
- Minimum dual-core CPU
Quad-core is recommended for best sonic results