#121 Thuan

Thuan

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,365 posts
  • LocationSillycon Valley

Posted 19 May 2015 - 08:02 PM

I tested clicking from my PC. It works fine here. Maybe something is odd with your browser. Try different browsers or send me an email with fidelizer.key. We'll continue from there in old fashion ways.

It's definitely something odd with my explorer browser which is more protective than google chrome. I'll send you my Fidelizer key shortly. Meanwhile I'll try to fix my internet access. Thanks.
WS2019 core, AO3 (1A/2D), JPLAY/JCAT XE/iOS, ES/TC, Xeon CPU, Industrial ECC RAM, Gustard X26, Singxer SU6, Linkwitz Pluto 2.1+

#122 Miracle1980

Miracle1980

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 08:19 PM

Nope if you select foobar as media player application. Fidelizer will put JPLAY process in untouched list, run foobar with all cores active at high priority. You can try configuring as you see fits after optimizations.

I'm selecting JPLAYStreamer as mediaplayer application because i use foobar only as dlna library. Anyway under ProcessLasso task manager page i see 1 core x Jplay, 1 x Jplaystreamer and the other 2 for Foobar, even with Fidelizer in use.

Do you suggest to change?

Single Audio PC with Windows 8.1 lite (optimized with CAD script, ProcessLasso and Fidelizer free). Player: Jplaystreamer.

Dac: Audio-Gd Nfb-7 - Amplifier: Roksan Caspian M2 - Speakers: Klipsch Cornwall 3.

#123 Windows X

Windows X

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 10:32 PM

It's definitely something odd with my explorer browser which is more protective than google chrome. I'll send you my Fidelizer key shortly. Meanwhile I'll try to fix my internet access. Thanks.

I've sent you Fidelizer Pro. Let us know how good it works over there and happy listening :).

I'm selecting JPLAYStreamer as mediaplayer application because i use foobar only as dlna library. Anyway under ProcessLasso task manager page i see 1 core x Jplay, 1 x Jplaystreamer and the other 2 for Foobar, even with Fidelizer in use.

Do you suggest to change?

If I were to suggest, core 1 for audio (no specific affinity for any process), 2 for JPLAY engine, 3 for JPLAYStreamer/foobar. Or you can leave foobar to 4 depending on your setup.

Transport: Emm Labs CDSD SE (UL toroidal PSU/Blackgate caps)/Self-made music server (Windows based)
DAC: Emm Labs DCC2 SE (UL toroidal PSU/Blackgate caps/upgraded opamps/Discrete buffer bypassed/wiring tuned)
Master Clock: Antelope Isochrone OCX-V (Oscon caps/UL toroidal PSU) + 10M Rubidium Oscillator
Pre: Viola Labs Cadenza
Power: Karan KA S 450
Speaker: Rockport Ankaa
Fidelizer developer from www.fidelizer-audio.com

#124 Miracle1980

Miracle1980

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 12:32 AM

Unfortunately there was no option to assign a core for generic audio. Probably because CAD script disabled the windows audio service.
At the end i decided to use 1 core for Jplay, another core for Jplaystreamer and the other two cores are supporting all the rest of services (29), including foobar (i gave high real time priority).
As startup media application in fidelizer I will use foobar then.

So far it's working. I will report audio feedbacks later

Single Audio PC with Windows 8.1 lite (optimized with CAD script, ProcessLasso and Fidelizer free). Player: Jplaystreamer.

Dac: Audio-Gd Nfb-7 - Amplifier: Roksan Caspian M2 - Speakers: Klipsch Cornwall 3.

#125 Windows X

Windows X

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:08 AM

OK. Is it free version or upgraded version? For upgraded version, audio core will be assigned by Fidelizer Plus/Pro through services. You don't need to set it up yourself.

Transport: Emm Labs CDSD SE (UL toroidal PSU/Blackgate caps)/Self-made music server (Windows based)
DAC: Emm Labs DCC2 SE (UL toroidal PSU/Blackgate caps/upgraded opamps/Discrete buffer bypassed/wiring tuned)
Master Clock: Antelope Isochrone OCX-V (Oscon caps/UL toroidal PSU) + 10M Rubidium Oscillator

#126 Miracle1980

Miracle1980

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:16 AM

Probably there was a misunderstanding. I was referring to the application ProcessLasso. That's why I asked if could create conflicts problems with Fidelizer(free version at the moment) ...

#127 Windows X

Windows X

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:27 AM

I see. Doesn't seem like it'll create any conflicts since free version doesn't use reworked optimizations having audio core realigned.

#128 Thuan

Thuan

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,365 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 02:24 PM

Hi Windows X,

After security disabler was applied, Fidelizer Pro on audio PC and Fidelizer free on control PC sounded fantastic, or I'd rather say, no sound at all, just music. Only if Pro can be transferable later to a more ambitious music server, I'd love to put it on the control PC too. If course, credits also go to Jplay, 2012/AO, BHE, and the rest of the setup down to the power.

Thank you.
WS2019 core, AO3 (1A/2D), JPLAY/JCAT XE/iOS, ES/TC, Xeon CPU, Industrial ECC RAM, Gustard X26, Singxer SU6, Linkwitz Pluto 2.1+

#129 Windows X

Windows X

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:35 PM

Glad to hear Fidelizer Pro is working great with JPLAY/AO/BHE combo. According to terms and agreement, you can transfer license for free once in case of hardware upgrading. Some people used that rights and be happy with dual PC combo in case you might be interested to know.

Regards,

Windows X

#130 Thuan

Thuan

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,365 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 06:28 PM

Thank you again, Windows X. Sorry I didn't pay enough attention to the terms and agreements.

#131 Windows X

Windows X

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 07:16 PM

You're welcome. :)

#132 Thuan

Thuan

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,365 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:29 AM

You're welcome. :)

I emailed you fidelizer key of the second PC. Thanks.

#133 Windows X

Windows X

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:40 PM

Thank you. Will send you a build soon.

#134 Thuan

Thuan

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,365 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:19 PM

Got it, thanks.

#135 Thuan

Thuan

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,365 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:38 AM

Glad to hear Fidelizer Pro is working great with JPLAY/AO/BHE combo. According to terms and agreement, you can transfer license for free once in case of hardware upgrading. Some people used that rights and be happy with dual PC combo in case you might be interested to know.

Regards,
Windows X

Bravo, Windows X! After installing FP on the second PC (control PC), I had a listen. It sounds as if my DAC had been upgraded to a much more expensive one. Now the setup is very much to my liking: sibilance (high noise) is mostly gone to the extent that I can freely turn up the gain knob without hurting my ears. Images are bigger, taller, deeper, and more palpable. Sweet and dynamic, very happy!

Contributing components and "ingredients": Windows 8.1/Fidelizer Pro/Jplay/BHE/generic NIC/generic 16gb ram laptop as control PC.
Windows Server 2012 r2 core/AO/Jplay/Fidelizer Pro/generic USB to gigabit Ethernet adapter/generic 16gb ram laptop as audio PC.

Additional tweaks: battery or linear PSU powered Cisco switch (thanks hillbear), minimized tx & rx buffer settings (thanks Peter C, Fran, MJ), optimized BHE settings (thanks Minorisuke & Fran).

There are rooms for improvements: laptops to be replaced by fanless PC, audio grade NIC & USB cards, SSD, PPA or JCAT cables, just to name a few. But for now, the current setup really works wonders for me. Couldn't be more grateful to the genius developers of Jplay, AO, FP, and BHE.

#136 JazzDoc

JazzDoc

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 May 2015 - 07:48 AM

Good morning Windows X ... Can you help me with this please ...

I am running Windows Server 2012 R2/Bud Head Infinity Blade SQ 4.81/JPLAY6/AO 1.31 Beta 10/Fidelizer Pro 6.7. Windows Server 2012 is running in Core Mode and I have Fidelizer Pro running in Extremist Mode with Fidelizer Pro set as shell using AO Service Tool. When I boot my single PC I get a message saying that this Fidelizer core isn't built to run with this machine. It doesn't seem to cause any problem as the machine boots fine. When I run Task Manager it indicates that Fidelizer is running.

Does this need to be corrected?

Thanks

Intel NUC 10 Performance Mini PC (Control PC & Audio PC) / Windows Server 2019 / Audiophile Optimizer 3.00 / Process Lasso Server Pro / HungryBear's TrustedClean 3.1 (RAM Disk) (Control PC and Audio PC) / ExtremeStabilizer 100 Network (RAM Disk) (Control PC) / ExtremeStabilizer 100 Local (RAM Disk) (Audio PC) / JPlay Femto, JPLAY Femto Streamer / Singxer SU-1 S/PDIF Converter / Paul Pang Switch, ifi iPower Supply / Uptone Audio USB Regen, ifi iPower Supply / Apple iPad 2021 64GB / JPLAY for iOS / Naim Audio nDAC with DSD Firmware Update / Naim Audio XPS / Linn Sondek LP12, Naim Audio Armageddon, Naim Audio ARO, Linn Troika / Naim Audio CDS2, Naim Audio XPS / Naim Audio NAT02 / Naim Audio NAC52, Naim Audio Supercap, Naim Audio NAP250 / Naim Audio SBLs

#137 Windows X

Windows X

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 09:10 AM

Bravo, Windows X! After installing FP on the second PC (control PC), I had a listen. It sounds as if my DAC had been upgraded to a much more expensive one. Now the setup is very much to my liking: sibilance (high noise) is mostly gone to the extent that I can freely turn up the gain knob without hurting my ears. Images are bigger, taller, deeper, and more palpable. Sweet and dynamic, very happy!

Contributing components and "ingredients": Windows 8.1/Fidelizer Pro/Jplay/BHE/generic NIC/generic 16gb ram laptop as control PC.
Windows Server 2012 r2 core/AO/Jplay/Fidelizer Pro/generic USB to gigabit Ethernet adapter/generic 16gb ram laptop as audio PC.

Additional tweaks: battery or linear PSU powered Cisco switch (thanks hillbear), minimized tx & rx buffer settings (thanks Peter C, Fran, MJ), optimized BHE settings (thanks Minorisuke & Fran).

There are rooms for improvements: laptops to be replaced by fanless PC, audio grade NIC & USB cards, SSD, PPA or JCAT cables, just to name a few. But for now, the current setup really works wonders for me. Couldn't be more grateful to the genius developers of Jplay, AO, FP, and BHE.

Thank you for your thorough feedback. I've posted your testimonial here and I hope you won't mind sharing it. http://www.fidelizer...hile-optimizer/

Good morning Windows X ... Can you help me with this please ...

I am running Windows Server 2012 R2/Bud Head Infinity Blade SQ 4.81/JPLAY6/AO 1.31 Beta 10/Fidelizer Pro 6.7. Windows Server 2012 is running in Core Mode and I have Fidelizer Pro running in Extremist Mode with Fidelizer Pro set as shell using AO Service Tool. When I boot my single PC I get a message saying that this Fidelizer core isn't built to run with this machine. It doesn't seem to cause any problem as the machine boots fine. When I run Task Manager it indicates that Fidelizer is running.

Does this need to be corrected?

Thanks

You probably have Windows Management Instrumentation service disabled. System configuration Fidelizer Pro applied before still works but startup optimizations don't. Please make sure you have the following features implemented from AO.

– Keep Windows Management Instrumentation service
– Install Kernel-Streaming and MediaPlayer Support
– Enable MMCSS in core mode (Multimedia Class Scheduler)
– Set Fidelizer Pro as default shell replacement in core mode

#138 JazzDoc

JazzDoc

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 May 2015 - 09:32 AM

You probably have Windows Management Instrumentation service disabled. System configuration Fidelizer Pro applied before still works but startup optimizations don't. Please make sure you have the following features implemented from AO.

– Keep Windows Management Instrumentation service
– Install Kernel-Streaming and MediaPlayer Support
– Enable MMCSS in core mode (Multimedia Class Scheduler)
– Set Fidelizer Pro as default shell replacement in core mode

These are the settings that I used when I ran AO. I ran AO again to make sure. I then ran AO Service Tool to remove optimizations and I am still getting the message. I will now uninstall and reinstall Fidelizer Pro but will run AO again first.

UPDATE: I did the above and still have problems although I now have the message saying that this Fidelizer core isn't built to run with this machine. I also managed to generate a message saying that windows could not find the file pv.exe and I also managed to get a message saying that it couldn't find a text file in the Appdata directory! On a second reboot I only got the message about the core engine. When I check Task Manager it tells me that the core engine is running as a background process.

It would be nice to get this software running properly! Thanks for any help you can offer.

Intel NUC 10 Performance Mini PC (Control PC & Audio PC) / Windows Server 2019 / Audiophile Optimizer 3.00 / Process Lasso Server Pro / HungryBear's TrustedClean 3.1 (RAM Disk) (Control PC and Audio PC) / ExtremeStabilizer 100 Network (RAM Disk) (Control PC) / ExtremeStabilizer 100 Local (RAM Disk) (Audio PC) / JPlay Femto, JPLAY Femto Streamer / Singxer SU-1 S/PDIF Converter / Paul Pang Switch, ifi iPower Supply / Uptone Audio USB Regen, ifi iPower Supply / Apple iPad 2021 64GB / JPLAY for iOS / Naim Audio nDAC with DSD Firmware Update / Naim Audio XPS / Linn Sondek LP12, Naim Audio Armageddon, Naim Audio ARO, Linn Troika / Naim Audio CDS2, Naim Audio XPS / Naim Audio NAT02 / Naim Audio NAC52, Naim Audio Supercap, Naim Audio NAP250 / Naim Audio SBLs

#139 Windows X

Windows X

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:53 PM

These are the settings that I used when I ran AO. I ran AO again to make sure. I then ran AO Service Tool to remove optimizations and I am still getting the message. I will now uninstall and reinstall Fidelizer Pro but will run AO again first.

UPDATE: I did the above and still have problems although I now have the message saying that this Fidelizer core isn't built to run with this machine. I also managed to generate a message saying that windows could not find the file pv.exe and I also managed to get a message saying that it couldn't find a text file in the Appdata directory! On a second reboot I only got the message about the core engine. When I check Task Manager it tells me that the core engine is running as a background process.

It would be nice to get this software running properly! Thanks for any help you can offer.

Try reinstalling Fidelizer Pro again. Some people said that fixed it.

#140 JazzDoc

JazzDoc

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 May 2015 - 03:02 AM

Try reinstalling Fidelizer Pro again. Some people said that fixed it.

I did that but it didn't work. When you say "Some people said that fixed it" I presume that you are aware of this problem as other Fidelizer Pro users have experienced it.

If Task Manager indicates that Fidelizer Core Engine is running, could it be possible that the message is being incorrectly generated?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fidelizer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users