#3061 JazzDoc

JazzDoc

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 01 June 2022 - 01:17 PM

Damn. I have added an asterisk to wrong line of the script and instead of deleting the MCLE shortcut from the desktop instructed it to delete multiple icons placed in the "Common desktop" folder.

Jesus Christ. This should not have happened. I'm sorry

No need for apologies HungryBear. These things happen.  :)

A little light Google research enabled me to discover how to move shortcuts from the Start Menu back to the Windows Desktop.

Thanks again for your work with trusted Installer. 

• VonBrechts likes this

Intel NUC 10 Performance Mini PC (Control PC & Audio PC) / Windows Server 2019 / Audiophile Optimizer 3.00 / Process Lasso Server Pro / HungryBear's TrustedClean 3.1 (RAM Disk) (Control PC and Audio PC) / ExtremeStabilizer 100 Network (RAM Disk) (Control PC) / ExtremeStabilizer 100 Local (RAM Disk) (Audio PC) / JPlay Femto, JPLAY Femto Streamer / Singxer SU-1 S/PDIF Converter / Paul Pang Switch, ifi iPower Supply / Uptone Audio USB Regen, ifi iPower Supply / Apple iPad 2021 64GB / JPLAY for iOS / Naim Audio nDAC with DSD Firmware Update / Naim Audio XPS / Linn Sondek LP12, Naim Audio Armageddon, Naim Audio ARO, Linn Troika / Naim Audio CDS2, Naim Audio XPS / Naim Audio NAT02 / Naim Audio NAC52, Naim Audio Supercap, Naim Audio NAP250 / Naim Audio SBLs

#3062 HungryBear

HungryBear

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • LocationDeep forest

Posted 01 June 2022 - 02:00 PM

No need for apologies HungryBear. These things happen.  :)

A little light Google research enabled me to discover how to move shortcuts from the Start Menu back to the Windows Desktop.

Thanks again for your work with trusted Installer. 

❤️

TrustedClean download link:

http://jplay.eu/foru...ean/#entry66847

For support requests, please DM me. Bug reports are much appreciated.

#3063 Irsi

Irsi

Beginner

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 01 June 2022 - 03:03 PM

Half of my desktop icons have disappeared  after 1.2 update! 

#3064 Irsi

Irsi

Beginner

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 01 June 2022 - 03:09 PM

❤️

Hello HungryBear! Please can you send me the download link for your 1.2 update? I don't have access to your google drive. Thank you! Thomas

#3065 HungryBear

HungryBear

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • LocationDeep forest

Posted 01 June 2022 - 03:17 PM

Hello HungryBear! Please can you send me the download link for your 1.2 update? I don't have access to your google drive. Thank you! Thomas

Please let me fix (and triple-check) the current version, will post a new link as soon as possible

• y4r1k and VonBrechts like this

#3066 VonBrechts

VonBrechts

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Germany

Posted 01 June 2022 - 03:19 PM

Damn. I have added an asterisk to wrong line of the script and instead of deleting the MCLE shortcut from the desktop instructed it to delete multiple icons placed in the "Common desktop" folder.

Jesus Christ. This should not have happened. I'm sorry

Wow...why doesn't it happen to me?  :huh:

( Alienware M17 R3 - Windows Server 2025 Build 26085 - Synology DS220+ - Roon/HQPlayer 5.x.x + recent MC/ES - RME ADI2 - DAC FS (AK 4493) - Abacus Line Driver XLR - Genelec 8340 APM )

#3067 HungryBear

HungryBear

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • LocationDeep forest

Posted 01 June 2022 - 03:31 PM

I wish I know. I tested the release on 5 machines and it did not happened to me either. Will investigate further and make sure it won't hapen ever again.

#3068 Irsi

Irsi

Beginner

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 01 June 2022 - 04:12 PM

Please let me fix (and triple-check) the current version, will post a new link as soon as possible

Thank you!!!

#3069 JazzDoc

JazzDoc

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 01 June 2022 - 04:57 PM

Everything Happens To Me - Ben Sidran - YouTube

From the catalogue of the great Ben Sidran. A really nice album if you're looking for something to stream from Qobuz

• mkmind and VonBrechts like this

Intel NUC 10 Performance Mini PC (Control PC & Audio PC) / Windows Server 2019 / Audiophile Optimizer 3.00 / Process Lasso Server Pro / HungryBear's TrustedClean 3.1 (RAM Disk) (Control PC and Audio PC) / ExtremeStabilizer 100 Network (RAM Disk) (Control PC) / ExtremeStabilizer 100 Local (RAM Disk) (Audio PC) / JPlay Femto, JPLAY Femto Streamer / Singxer SU-1 S/PDIF Converter / Paul Pang Switch, ifi iPower Supply / Uptone Audio USB Regen, ifi iPower Supply / Apple iPad 2021 64GB / JPLAY for iOS / Naim Audio nDAC with DSD Firmware Update / Naim Audio XPS / Linn Sondek LP12, Naim Audio Armageddon, Naim Audio ARO, Linn Troika / Naim Audio CDS2, Naim Audio XPS / Naim Audio NAT02 / Naim Audio NAC52, Naim Audio Supercap, Naim Audio NAP250 / Naim Audio SBLs

#3070 VonBrechts

VonBrechts

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Germany

Posted 01 June 2022 - 06:07 PM

Everything Happens To Me - Ben Sidran - YouTube

From the catalogue of the great Ben Sidran. A really nice album if you're looking for something to stream from Qobuz

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Thanks, JazzDoc

( Alienware M17 R3 - Windows Server 2025 Build 26085 - Synology DS220+ - Roon/HQPlayer 5.x.x + recent MC/ES - RME ADI2 - DAC FS (AK 4493) - Abacus Line Driver XLR - Genelec 8340 APM )

#3071 billgr

billgr

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 01 June 2022 - 08:43 PM

One more benefit of running pcs in audiophile shell or core mode... no icons!

As Seasick Steve sang: "I started out with nothing and I still got most of it left".

• y4r1k and VonBrechts like this

Win2022 core, Audiophile Optimizer, JPlayFemto (2PC), Ramboot, BubbleUPnP, Matrix X-SPDIF3, PS Audio DirectStream DAC++, ATI1806 Amplifiers, Linkwitz LX521MG speakers with ASP4, JPS Labs Aluminata cables, PS Audio P10 Power Regenerator.

#3072 HungryBear

HungryBear

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • LocationDeep forest

Posted 06 June 2022 - 11:33 AM

HungryBear's TrustedClean v1.3

What is HungryBear's TrustedClean?
TrustedClean allows you to run unlimited number of MC/LE instances with NTAuthority or TrustedInstaller privileges. Automatically, on system startup. No user input needed, whatsoever. Not even when updating MC/LE versions.

What's new?

• Asynchronous mode of execution - Each instance of MC/LE will be started with slight time delay to the previous. This significantly improved the sound in all systems we tested (optional)
  • No external software used in NTAuthority mode. Just pure batch script.
  • MC/LE startup routine begins half minute after the computer startup. During first seconds after the boot, OS is busy doing some housekeeping and it might cause some micro-stutter and unwanted delays, which ruins the timing and make the sound worse. This delay fixes it.
  • Realtime, High and Above Normal CPU priorities added
  • Fixed a bug that caused some instances to be occasionally left out
  • Installation is as simple as it can be. Just place MC/LE files in TrustedClean folder. That's it. MC updated? Just replace the files. Done. Filenames doesn't matter.
  • You can run unlimited number of instances with no extra work. Want to run 33 instances? Just place 33 copies in the folder and TrustedClean will take care of the rest. Automatically, on each startup.
  • You can easily switch between NTAuthority and TrustedInstaller privileges
  • AudiophileOptimizer and other similar tools are breaking TrustedInstaller. TrustedClean will automatically check and repair TrustedInstaller service and its components.
  • No additional processes or services. Just MC/LE.
  • Works on extremely modified and headless OSes - does not rely on user logon for startup
  • Process Lasso Optimizer feature will automatically exclude MC/LE, your media player and ASIO drivers from ProBalance, IdleSaver, SmartTrim and Foreground Boost (optional)

Many thanks to VonBrechts and Thuan who helped me tremendously with betatesting and determing the optimal values for Asynchronous mode - we went back and forth, testing various values for long hours. In fact, VonBrechts found the value for Asynchronous Live which ended up to be the favorite value for all betatesters.

screenshot-1133.png
screenshot-11333.png
SCREENSHOT77.png
screenshot-113333.png

Download link:
http://jplay.eu/foru...ean/#entry61458

• nik.d, Mellowman, billgr and 12 others like this

#3073 JazzDoc

JazzDoc

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 June 2022 - 01:04 PM

I installed HungryBear's Trusted Clean 1.3 yesterday and can confirm that it is a significant improvement in sound quality over previous versions of his MC/LE installation software.

One aspect of the sound quality that I find particularly improved is instrument separation but the improvements really are across the board.

Thank you HungryBear!

• billgr, BernieK, HungryBear and 3 others like this

#3074 Thuan

Thuan

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts
  • LocationSillycon Valley

Posted 06 June 2022 - 03:19 PM

I installed HungryBear's Trusted Clean 1.3 yesterday and can confirm that it is a significant improvement in sound quality over previous versions of his MC/LE installation software.
One aspect of the sound quality that I find particularly improved is instrument separation but the improvements really are across the board.

Thank you HungryBear!

+1

Bullet proof execution, elegant functionality, multiple user-customizable and superb sounding options, that's how I see it. All in all, HB's TCv1.3 is yet another noble continuing contribution to the MC/LE fan club. HB, you're truly a "bear" tirelessly hungry for improving the MC/LE and generously sharing with us.
  • nik.d, billgr, BernieK and 2 others like this
WS2019 core, AO3 (1A/2D), JPLAY/JCAT XE/iOS, ES/TC, Xeon CPU, Industrial ECC RAM, Gustard X26, Singxer SU6, Linkwitz Pluto 2.1+

#3075 y4r1k

y4r1k

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 06 June 2022 - 03:47 PM

MC289/LE51 are available for download now 

There's a hint in Oryaaaaa's blog

AllCoresExeLauncher MajiorityClean289 + run LemonadeElitest51
Achieves the highest quality in operations with MC289 for each core application and LE51 for all core operations.

I tried the exact thing and it went great for me.

• Igor375375 likes this
Source:             Ryzen 9 5950X, 32 Gb RAM, RTX4090, Win 11
USB/SPDIF:      Audio-GD DI-20HE, Audio Note Isis mains, -=SAMOPLЁT=- usb, AN-Vx31 spdif
D/A:                   AN DAC 4, Kondo Custom Made interconnects
AMP:                 AN OTO SE Sig, Kondo ACc Persimmon mains, IsoAcoustics Orea
Speakers:          AN-K/SPe SS, IsoAcoustics Gaia, Audio Note AN-Spa biwiring

Software:           ExerciseStabilizer, TrustedClean

#3076 billgr

billgr

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 07 June 2022 - 07:21 AM

Holy smoke! What did you do? 

It's raised the bar with MC288/LE50. More space, detail, coherence, dynamics, and tonality. For the first time I hear the cowbells properly in Nic Cave's "The Weeping Song". Individual instruments in complex music are revealed so well (you said it JazzDoc).

I used TrustedClean13 with these settings: Trusted Installer, Above Normal CPU priorityAsynchronous Live. I haven't tried any other settings yet (maybe I never will unless you guys recommend it). 

Immediate impressions of MC289/LE51 with TrustedClean13 was too clinical and a bit sharp but extraordinarily clean. More listening is needed though.

Many thanks to HB and his helpers.

• nik.d, BernieK, JazzDoc and 2 others like this

Win2022 core, Audiophile Optimizer, JPlayFemto (2PC), Ramboot, BubbleUPnP, Matrix X-SPDIF3, PS Audio DirectStream DAC++, ATI1806 Amplifiers, Linkwitz LX521MG speakers with ASP4, JPS Labs Aluminata cables, PS Audio P10 Power Regenerator.

#3077 BernieK

BernieK

Die Hard

• Moderators
  • 1,726 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 07 June 2022 - 10:45 AM

I agree with JazzDoc, Thuan and billgr. It certainly has made a considerable difference with MC288 and LE50. If you haven't tried it yet, you owe it to yourself and your system to give it a go. Many thanks to HungryBear and colleagues for their efforts!

• HungryBear and VonBrechts like this

Control Point: Apple iPad (9th gen), 64Gb storage, 3Gb RAM, JPLAY for iOS 1.0.18; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, 128Gb storage, 4Gb RAM, Bubble UPnP 4.3.6; Dell Inspiron 15 5510 laptop (Windows 11 Professional (x64) Version 22H2 (build 22621.3155), Intel Core i7-11390H, 2.93 GHz, 512Gb KIOXIA M2 PCIe NVMe (RAID) SSD, 16Gb DDR4 3200 MHz RAM), Upplay 1.7.1.

Control and Audio-PCs: Asus Mini PC PN60, Intel Core i5 8250U 1.6 GHz, 250Gb Kingston A2000 M2 NVMe SSD and 8Gb DDR4 2400 MHz RAM.

OS: Windows Server 2019 (Standard Edition) in highly optimized Desktop mode, command prompt shell for initial setup after which Control and Audio-PCs run headless (monitor, keyboard and mouse disconnected).
Optimization: Audiophile Optimizer 3.0, MajiorityCamisole 201 (Control-PC and Audio-PC) via TrustedClean 3.1b-server on RAM Disk (MCLE Local folder) (for automated RAM Disk procedure and TC settings used see my Guide for Creating a RAM Disk that Uses TrustedClean (TC) 3.1b-server to Install and Run MajiorityCamisole) (revised 3 May 2024), Process Lasso Server Edition 14.0.3.16, additional Windows processes/services stopped via registry editor, task manager and a modified CAD DSK script (for complete optimization procedure see my Guide for Optimizing WS2019 in a Dual or Single PC JPLAY Femto-Based System) (revised 3 May 2024).

Renderer: JPLAY FEMTO 7.0D UPnP (Alternative version), Server: JPLAY FEMTO 7.0D femtoServer, File Manager: Q-Dir 11.64.0.0, Library Manager: JRiver MC 32.0.6.
JPLAY Settings: Playing via: KS, Engine: ULTRAstream, Bitstream: Native, Bitperfect Volume: OFF, DAC Link: 1000, XtreamSize: 1000, Throttle: ON, Hibernate Mode: ON.

Equipment Configuration: Control Point Tablet/Laptop > WiFi > Control-PC > 1m SUPRA Cat 8 Ethernet Cable > Audio-PC > 3m Chord C-USB Cable > Rotel 1590C > 2m Mogami NEGLEX RCA to XLR cable with Neutrik connectors) > March Audio P501 Monoblocks with Purifi 1ET7040SA modules > DIY speaker cables (Tycab PVC doubly insulated 11 AWG OFC wire, TechFlex braid, Neotech Banana/Spade connectors) > Bryston PX-1 external crossovers > DIY speaker cables (as before) > Bryston Model T Signature Speakers. AC power filtered/cleaned via Thor A12BF Smart Power Board. 

Music Storage: Main Library: 6Tb Seagate HDD/Hub+6Tb Seagate HDD (all connections via 0.5m Avencore Premium USB 3.0 cables); Backups (x2): as per Main Library.

#3078 zaurux

zaurux

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 07 June 2022 - 11:58 AM

MajiorityClean 290 / LemonadeElitest 52, available soon.

From blog :

Bug head Nontallion 13.47 / Bug head Elementary 2.81.76

MajiorityClean 290 / LemonadeElitest 52 / Rewrite data 4.44 release!

In MC289/LE51 it was difficult to adjust Elementary 76 and Nontallion 13.47, and it was a sense that the electronic bit standard was somewhat broken, so the standard became stable when the scope of application of MOVZX was extended and changed so that it was also implemented for MMX left shift instructions. On the MC290/LE52 the Elementary 76 adjustment is good. From the back, according to the description ..., there was a bug in the build programme in the previous version, which has been corrected. Affected are Nontallion and Elementary.

• JazzDoc and VonBrechts like this

ROON + HQP / Hdplex H3-i5 + 400ATX > Gustard A26 (DSD direct) > SQM > Benchmark AHB2 / Recital Audio Illumine 

#3079 JazzDoc

JazzDoc

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 June 2022 - 05:42 PM

Holy smoke! What did you do? 

It's raised the bar with MC288/LE50. More space, detail, coherence, dynamics, and tonality. For the first time I hear the cowbells properly in Nic Cave's "The Weeping Song". Individual instruments in complex music are revealed so well (you said it JazzDoc).

I used TrustedClean13 with these settings: Trusted Installer, Above Normal CPU priorityAsynchronous Live. I haven't tried any other settings yet (maybe I never will unless you guys recommend it). 

Immediate impressions of MC289/LE51 with TrustedClean13 was too clinical and a bit sharp but extraordinarily clean. More listening is needed though.

Many thanks to HB and his helpers.

MajiorityClean 290 / LemonadeElitest 52, available soon.

From blog :

When I compared MC288/LE50 and MC289/LE51, my preference was also for the former. MC288/LE50 installed with HungeryBear's TrustedClean v1.3, it really does bring about an improvement in sound quality. As billgr observes, it has indeed raised the bar!

Thanks to zaurux for the update. It appears from oryaaa's blog that MC289/LE51 was problematic. Looking forward to MC290/LE52. Can the bar possibly be raised again?

Thanks to everyone involved in developing what is, in my system and I suspect other forum members' setups, a new reference point.

• VonBrechts likes this

#3080 mkmind

mkmind

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts
  • LocationHannover (Germany)

Posted 07 June 2022 - 07:34 PM

Hello.
I don't know if I get any help here, but when I download the TrustedClean v1.3, Windows complains about a fatal error.

I think I'd better leave that and continue to start MC/LE with the Fidelizer.

viorus.png

16 user(s) are reading this topic

3 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users

micika, Vina, Thuan, Facebook (1)