• PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 03 January 2022 - 09:14 PM

Guys, this is it

https://audiophilest...comment-1156873

NET Card XE in one of the best systems in the world

Taiko Audio SGM Extreme : the Crème de la Crème
https://www.whatsbes...443#post-770097

Strange things can happen in software, an early pioneer in this field has been the author of Bughead Emperor. The things that are coded into TAS and XDMS are grounded in the ways PC's electrically function.

Extreme Owners can confidently rip on a decent PC or MAC using dBPoweramp or EAC and then get consistently great sonic results when playing back on the Extreme using TAS or XDMS

So they're actually giving credits to 横田 宏幸さん as shown above, what else could we say?

• VonBrechts likes this

#2582 Djovanny

Djovanny

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 04 January 2022 - 01:13 AM

I doubt this speakers deserves room this size just my 2 cents

#2583 mkmind

mkmind

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts
  • LocationHannover (Germany)

Posted 04 January 2022 - 01:45 AM

An unbelievable spatiality.
The bass so dryly beautiful. Maybe a bit too big. Would love to know what he recorded this with, sounded left with his voice at the beginning. 2 microphones, one stereo....
Wow....

Eine Unglaubliche Räumlichkeit. 

Der Bass so trocken schön. Vielleicht ein bisschen zu groß. Würde gerne wissen, womit er das aufgenommen hat, hörte sich ja bei seiner Stimme Anfangs links an. 2 Mikrophone, ein Stereo....

Wow....

#2584 billgr

billgr

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 04 January 2022 - 05:27 AM

It made my PC speakers sound wonderful! 

_wink_

Win2019, Audiophile Optimizer, JPlayFemto (2PC), Ramboot, ExerciseStabilizer, BubbleUPnP, Matrix X-SPDIF3, PS Audio DirectStream DAC++, ATI1806 Amplifiers, Linkwitz LX521MG speakers with ASP4, JPS Labs Aluminata cables, PS Audio P10 Power Regenerator.

#2585 billgr

billgr

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 04 January 2022 - 05:45 AM

MC262 and LE26 are available MajiorityClean (mics.ne.jp)

Thanks Orya!

• Thuan and VonBrechts like this

Win2019, Audiophile Optimizer, JPlayFemto (2PC), Ramboot, ExerciseStabilizer, BubbleUPnP, Matrix X-SPDIF3, PS Audio DirectStream DAC++, ATI1806 Amplifiers, Linkwitz LX521MG speakers with ASP4, JPS Labs Aluminata cables, PS Audio P10 Power Regenerator.

#2586 BernieK

BernieK

Die Hard

• Moderators
  • 1,723 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 04 January 2022 - 05:45 AM

MC262 has been released:

http://www.mics.ne.j...262_LE26_x64.7z

Decryption key:  Calculate "3939*8899*289=" in a Windows 10 calculator and use the answer as the decryption key.

Tip: Include the "xx,xxx,xxx,xxx"commas.

MajiorityClean 262 Standard Version
Standard version from MC261.
specifications to create cure threads for each logical core and switch criteria every 16 seconds
electronic bit criteria that combine media and driver criteria

Lemonade Elitest 26 standard version
Light load version from LE25.
specifications to move the operating core every 12 seconds with one cure thread

Rewrite data 4.20
UTILITY TO ADJUST ELECTRONIC BIT CRITERIA FOR SSD HDDS

• Mellowman, DC, Thuan and 2 others like this

Control Point: Apple iPad (9th gen), 64Gb storage, 3Gb RAM, JPLAY for iOS 1.0.18; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, 128Gb storage, 4Gb RAM, Bubble UPnP 4.3.6; Dell Inspiron 15 5510 laptop (Windows 11 Professional (x64) Version 22H2 (build 22621.3155), Intel Core i7-11390H, 2.93 GHz, 512Gb KIOXIA M2 PCIe NVMe (RAID) SSD, 16Gb DDR4 3200 MHz RAM), Upplay 1.7.1.

Control and Audio-PCs: Asus Mini PC PN60, Intel Core i5 8250U 1.6 GHz, 250Gb Kingston A2000 M2 NVMe SSD and 8Gb DDR4 2400 MHz RAM.

OS: Windows Server 2019 (Standard Edition) in highly optimized Desktop mode, command prompt shell for initial setup after which Control and Audio-PCs run headless (monitor, keyboard and mouse disconnected).
Optimization: Audiophile Optimizer 3.0, MajiorityCamisole 195R3 (Control-PC) and 194R3 plus 195R3 (Audio-PC) via TrustedClean 3.1b-server on RAM Disk (MCLE Local folder) (for automated RAM Disk procedure and TC settings used see my Guide for Creating a RAM Disk that Uses TrustedClean (TC) 3.1b-server to Install and Run MajiorityCamisole) (revised 3 May 2024), Process Lasso Server Edition 14.0.3.16, additional Windows processes/services stopped via registry editor, task manager and a modified CAD DSK script (for complete optimization procedure see my Guide for Optimizing WS2019 in a Dual or Single PC JPLAY Femto-Based System) (revised 3 May 2024).

Renderer: JPLAY FEMTO 7.0D UPnP (Alternative version), Server: JPLAY FEMTO 7.0D femtoServer, File Manager: Q-Dir 11.64.0.0, Library Manager: JRiver MC 32.0.6.
JPLAY Settings: Playing via: KS, Engine: ULTRAstream, Bitstream: Native, Bitperfect Volume: OFF, DAC Link: 1000, XtreamSize: 1000, Throttle: ON, Hibernate Mode: ON.

Equipment Configuration: Control Point Tablet/Laptop > WiFi > Control-PC > 1m SUPRA Cat 8 Ethernet Cable > Audio-PC > 3m Chord C-USB Cable > Rotel 1590C > 2m Mogami NEGLEX RCA to XLR cable with Neutrik connectors) > March Audio P501 Monoblocks with Purifi 1ET7040SA modules > DIY speaker cables (Tycab PVC doubly insulated 11 AWG OFC wire, TechFlex braid, Neotech Banana/Spade connectors) > Bryston PX-1 external crossovers > DIY speaker cables (as before) > Bryston Model T Signature Speakers. AC power filtered/cleaned via Thor A12BF Smart Power Board. 

Music Storage: Main Library: 6Tb Seagate HDD/Hub+6Tb Seagate HDD (all connections via 0.5m Avencore Premium USB 3.0 cables); Backups (x2): as per Main Library.

#2587 jgwtriode

jgwtriode

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 04 January 2022 - 09:26 AM

Indeed thanks very much Orya,  That was a decryption key I could handle.  Had to put MC 262 and LE 26 on for a spin once I saw them.    Oh yes.  Do a couple days listening. But things are bigger, more dynamic with more detail and clarity. More neutral but also more musical.  Works very nicely with retunning I did on the suspension setup under my DAC and repositioning Shun Mook pucks to the center of each cup on my VC leopardwoods.  Oh my was that gorgeous.  A subtle neutral sweetnees, with a hint of warmth and more PRAT and a more present sense of ambience from the venue walls.  Was a rough day until I retweaked my system this evening.  Now I'm a bit giddy and really have to go to bed.

What a gift Majiority Clean and Lemonade are.

I express my gratitude and thank all the helpful folk on this sight for sharing their wisdom and experience,

Happy new year and happy listening,

jgwtriode

• VonBrechts likes this

#2588 zaurux

zaurux

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 04 January 2022 - 09:30 AM

Now I can finally use a decoding key !   ;)

ROON + HQP / Hdplex H3-i5 + 400ATX > Gustard A26 (DSD direct) > SQM > Benchmark AHB2 / Recital Audio Illumine 

#2589 Irsi

Irsi

Beginner

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 04 January 2022 - 09:51 AM

Thank you, it works! I have to use the app 7-Zip File Manager, from the AppStore to open the zip folder!

#2590 VonBrechts

VonBrechts

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Germany

Posted 04 January 2022 - 10:29 AM

For all Fidelizer User:

I have discovered on my system that Fidelizer is isoloating the cores LE 26 and MC 262 are allowed to use and set the cpu-priority to idle. Fidelizer recognize LE 26 and MC 262 as non-audio process. I didn't seen that behavoiur of Fidelizer before. Fidelizer also 'overwrites' the cpu affinity and cpu priority settings of PL settings.

But to make LE and MC correctly it's important to let them use all cores.

I haven't found a way yet to 'exclude' LE and MC from Fidelizer settings yet. The only way to make LE 26 and MC 262 using all cores is after 'Fidelizing' manually set the cpu affinity etc. in WIndows Task Manager,

My System: Windows Server 2022, Roon+HQPlayer, Fidelizer Pro 8.8, Process Lasso, HungryBears MC Installer v9 and LE/MC.

Any ideas???

( Alienware M17 R3 - Windows Server 2025 Build 26085 - Synology DS220+ - Roon/HQPlayer 5.x.x + recent MC/ES - RME ADI2 - DAC FS (AK 4493) - Abacus Line Driver XLR - Genelec 8340 APM )

#2591 Mellowman

Mellowman

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationNantes - France

Posted 04 January 2022 - 10:37 AM

For all Fidelizer User:

I have discovered on my system that Fidelizer is isoloating the cores LE 26 and MC 262 are allowed to use and set the cpu-priority to idle. Fidelizer recognize LE 26 and MC 262 as non-audio process. I didn't seen that behavoiur of Fidelizer before. Fidelizer also 'overwrites' the cpu affinity and cpu priority settings of PL settings.

I haven't found a way yet to 'exclude' LE and MC from Fidelizer settings yet. The only way to make LE 26 and MC 262 using all cores is after 'Fidelizing' manually set the cpu affinity etc. in WIndows Task Manager,

My System: Windows Server 2022, Roon+HQPlayer, Fidelizer Pro 8.8, Process Lasso, HungryBears MC Installer v9 and LE/MC.

Any ideas???

Did you tried Fidelizer 8.7 instead of 8.8?

Before MC262, i do prefer 8.7 on my system (WS 2022 Data Center, PL)

Hifi must serve the Music.

Not the opposite ;)

#2592 Mellowman

Mellowman

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationNantes - France

Posted 04 January 2022 - 10:40 AM

MC262 has been released:

http://www.mics.ne.j...262_LE26_x64.7z

Decryption key:  Calculate "3939*8899*289=" in a Windows 10 calculator and use the answer as the decryption key.

Tip: Include the "xx,xxx,xxx,xxx"commas.

Thank You BernieK for sharing the password!!!

Hifi must serve the Music.

Not the opposite ;)

#2593 VonBrechts

VonBrechts

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 04 January 2022 - 10:53 AM

Did you tried Fidelizer 8.7 instead of 8.8?

Before MC262, i do prefer 8.7 on my system (WS 2022 Data Center, PL)

No, cause I purchased Fidelizer Ver. 6 some years ago and upgraded to 8.8 so I never recieved the 8.7 File  :lol:

( Alienware M17 R3 - Windows Server 2025 Build 26085 - Synology DS220+ - Roon/HQPlayer 5.x.x + recent MC/ES - RME ADI2 - DAC FS (AK 4493) - Abacus Line Driver XLR - Genelec 8340 APM )

#2594 oneday

oneday

Beginner

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 04 January 2022 - 11:45 AM

@HungryBear

Apologies that my first post here relates to a basic PC problem… but in attempting to run MC Installer v9 as Administrator, no matter what I’ve tried, I get the “You are not running as Administrator” error message. I’ve tried several Administrator-related fixes found from Google searches to no avail. However, I’m using a rather old i5 PC as a music server with Win 10 installed on an M2.NVMe SSD in a PCI slot adapter. I’m thus using the CLOVER EFI bootloader to recognise the SSD for Win 10 loading. I don’t really known, but am wondering whether use of the CLOVER bootloader might be the root cause of the inability to run your MC installer as a service. Any ideas or suggestions from you or anyone most welcomed.

Thanks.. oneday

#2595 JazzDoc

JazzDoc

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 January 2022 - 11:47 AM

Thanks to everyone who has helped us to unravel the mysteries of MC262 and LE26. Thanks again to HungryBear for the new version of his script. It improved the sound over v8 in my system  :)

Intel NUC 10 Performance Mini PC (Control PC & Audio PC) / Windows Server 2019 / Audiophile Optimizer 3.00 / Process Lasso Server Pro / HungryBear's TrustedClean 3.1 (RAM Disk) (Control PC and Audio PC) / ExtremeStabilizer 100 Network (RAM Disk) (Control PC) / ExtremeStabilizer 100 Local (RAM Disk) (Audio PC) / JPlay Femto, JPLAY Femto Streamer / Singxer SU-1 S/PDIF Converter / Paul Pang Switch, ifi iPower Supply / Uptone Audio USB Regen, ifi iPower Supply / Apple iPad 2021 64GB / JPLAY for iOS / Naim Audio nDAC with DSD Firmware Update / Naim Audio XPS / Linn Sondek LP12, Naim Audio Armageddon, Naim Audio ARO, Linn Troika / Naim Audio CDS2, Naim Audio XPS / Naim Audio NAT02 / Naim Audio NAC52, Naim Audio Supercap, Naim Audio NAP250 / Naim Audio SBLs

#2596 zaurux

zaurux

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 04 January 2022 - 01:25 PM

Any ideas???

I don't use Fidelizer anymore but I'm still on W10 LTSC with AO and other scripts.  ;)

See if fidelizer is running as a service and try to change the order so that it runs before the HungryBear script or run MC and Lemonade as an application after Fidelizer

ROON + HQP / Hdplex H3-i5 + 400ATX > Gustard A26 (DSD direct) > SQM > Benchmark AHB2 / Recital Audio Illumine 

#2597 HungryBear

HungryBear

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • LocationDeep forest

Posted 04 January 2022 - 01:30 PM

Thanks to everyone who has helped us to unravel the mysteries of MC262 and LE26. Thanks again to HungryBear for the new version of his script. It improved the sound over v8 in my system  :)

I'm very happy you are enjoying the new version of MC Installer!

TrustedClean download link:

http://jplay.eu/foru...ean/#entry66847

For support requests, please DM me. Bug reports are much appreciated.

#2598 HungryBear

HungryBear

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • LocationDeep forest

Posted 04 January 2022 - 01:58 PM

For all Fidelizer User:

Any ideas???

Are you sure your system sounds better with Fidelizer installed than without? Given that you already use AO and PL, you don't need Fidelizer at all. It doesn't do anything that AO and PL combined would not do.

Beside preventing your other software from working properly.

Less is more

• blawre likes this

TrustedClean download link:

http://jplay.eu/foru...ean/#entry66847

For support requests, please DM me. Bug reports are much appreciated.

#2599 VonBrechts

VonBrechts

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 04 January 2022 - 02:16 PM

Are you sure your system sounds better with Fidelizer installed than without? Given that you already use AO and PL, you don't need Fidelizer at all. It doesn't do anything that AO and PL combined would not do.

Beside preventing your other software from working properly.

Less is more

AO 3.00 won't work with Server 2022 as far as I know...or is there a trick to get it work???

I must admit that I'm doing some experiments with some OS and by now I think Server 2022 with Fidelizer sounds better on my sys than Server 2019 with AO...

BTW: thanks fpr you installer...a real cool piece of work!

• Nobudy likes this

#2600 zaurux

zaurux

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 04 January 2022 - 02:57 PM

@HungryBear : thanks too.  ;) 
I just dropped sexe64 for your script. It's mainly the fact that the service stops after 2 minutes that convinced me.
I kill sexe64 in the same way, before.

12 user(s) are reading this topic

3 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users

collar, Thuan, fengbin