• Please log in to reply
656 replies to this topic

#321 Marcin_gps

Marcin_gps

JPLAY & JCAT Founder

• Administrators
  • 4,319 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 04:02 PM

Marcin, once I obtained internet connection in Audio-PC, the activation procedure ocurred online. If I do an offline activation, it will be definitive? Permanent? Or I'll need to redo this process after six months?

Yes, it will be permanent.

• FelipeRolim likes this

JPLAY for iOS: the new reference hi-fi app. 

JCAT: streaming specific products for high-end audio

Join Computer Audio Enthusiasts group on facebook

#322 FelipeRolim

FelipeRolim

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationQuatiguá/Paraná/Brazil

Posted 07 November 2018 - 04:17 PM

Yes, it will be permanent.

Thanks Marcin. When JPLAY ask for a new activation, I'll use offline method. It will also allows me to permanently disable Internet of the Audio-PC. Thanks a lot. Helps to much.

• Marcin_gps likes this

- Speakers KEF Reference 203/2 with spikes;

- Schiit Freya preamp. (with Electro-Harmonix 6SN7 Gold-Pin tubes and Synergistic Research Orange Fuse) and Audio Research VS115 (with Tung-Sol KT120 and Svetlana 6H30 tubes and AMR Gold Fuse);

- DAC Ayre QB-9 192/24 + Furutech FI-03 ( R) + Synergistic Research Orange Fuse;

- Digital transport: the Control-PC is a dedicated computer with a Gigabyte H310N motherboard, a Intel Core i3-8100T processor, an Arctic Alpine 12 Passive Cooler, 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 RAM 2400MHz, a JCAT Net Card FEMTO and 1TB Samsung 850 Pro SSD; the Audio-PC is a dedicated computer with a Gigabyte H310M M.2 2.0 motherboard, a Intel Core i3-9100T processor, an Arctic Alpine 12 Passive Cooler, 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 RAM 2400MHz, a JCAT Net Card FEMTO and a JCAT USB Card FEMTO. Both computers use Windows Server 2019 Datacenter Core Mode (17763.737) with RAMdisk as Operational System, JPLAY FEMTO Alternative version, Minority Clean and Audiophile Optimizer v. 3.00 (1A in Control-PC and 4D in Audio-PC). Both also use hand made linear power supplies with a Furutech FI-06 ( R) NCF.

- Cables: Nordost Tyr (speaker), Nordost Valhalla XLR and Siltech 770i XLR (interconnects), Curious Evolved USB Cable, Nordost Valhalla Power Cable (DAC), Transparent PowerLink MM2 (power amp.), 2 x Purist Audio Design Canorus Praesto Revision Power Cable (power distributor and computers), Purist Audio Design Limited Edition Praesto Revision Power Cable (preamp.) and Jupiter Pure Silver Cotton Insulated (all internal wires from the computers).

- Acessories: Furutech GTX-D (G); Furutech GTX-D ( R) (x2); Sunrise Deep Line (x3); ebony spikes, carbon fiber bases; Nordost Qv2 (x3); acoustical and electrical reinforcements.

#323 alain

alain

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 06:26 PM

- Jplay femto work, setup simple and fast.. i use W10 single PC.(i have since some months desinstalled W2012, Ao etc... and don't use 2nd PC for audioPC)

- Jplay femto server installed and working with my NAS. At setup i just clicked on 'browse' and clicked on the repertory which contain my music files of the nas. i have not typed the command for scheduletask etc...

- The sound is different of minimserver, i am not sure i prefer it. But it's simple to switch library with bubble.

- Also with pSAudio DS Dac with jplay62 i can't set more than 170 hz, with femto i can 700hz with ultrastream and 500 Hz with classic. But i prefer the sounding at lower frequencies.

And for global appreciation i have to recompare with 62 which is more 'round' and smooth, especially with classic that i prefer for the natural . I have anyway bought the license of femto, happy to contribute at jplay adventure.

• Marcin_gps likes this

#324 Xentrix

Xentrix

Beginner

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 10:10 PM

Hi,

I'm new here, but I'm not new in audio. :) And I'v been using Jplay for a few years.

In my opinion, computer audio has a several weak points: resolution, dynamics and depth of colors.

But a properly powered, well-balanced system with Jplay Femto sounds wonderful. :)

I may be wrong, but I think that improvement in these areas was the goal for Marcin&Joseph.

I remember the sound of a reference system TAD&Reimyo in Warsaw AudioShow.

Ten years ago (or even five) getting closer to this sound from computer source was impossible.

But now, with Jplay Femto you can do this, you can get close to this sound for far less money

(maybe even a hundred times less).

Good job Marcin&Joseph!

• Marcin_gps and Thuan like this

#325 Nobi

Nobi

Beginner

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:25 AM

Since JPLAY Femto launched I have enjoyed my dual PC system – both AudioPC and ControlPC are WS2019 GUI based.
I managed to change my AudioPC to WS2019 Core, which sounds even better.

I have been struggling to convert my ControlPC to WS2019 Core based.
I have a third PC, which is Win10 Pro (1809) with Kinsky as a controlpoint. Audio PC-ControlPC-ControlpointPC are connected directly without a hub.

The problem is that Kinsky on my ControlpointPC does not recognise either JPLAYfemto (renderer) or JPLAYfemtoServer (server).
Via PsTools, ControlpointPC can see and control both JPLAYservice and JPLAYfemto on the ControlPC. Therefore I believe the connection has no problem.

Exactly the same setting worked fine when ControlPC was WS2019GUI.

Do I need to do something more on ControlPC to control JPLAYfemto service from the third PC?

AudioPC: WS2019 Standard, Core i7 7700T, JCAT Femto USB, JCAT Femto NIC, 32GB SATA DOM, HDPLEX 200LPS
ControlPC: WS2019 Standard, Core i7 7700T, JCAT Femto NIC, 32GB SATA DOM, Seagate ST2000LX001 2TB, HDPLEX 200LPS
Controlpoint: Bubble UPnP, Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite
DAC: EMM DAC2XV2, Chord DAVE + M-Scaler

#326 Marcin_gps

Marcin_gps

JPLAY & JCAT Founder

• Administrators
  • 4,319 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 10:11 AM

Since JPLAY Femto launched I have enjoyed my dual PC system – both AudioPC and ControlPC are WS2019 GUI based.
I managed to change my AudioPC to WS2019 Core, which sounds even better.

I have been struggling to convert my ControlPC to WS2019 Core based.
I have a third PC, which is Win10 Pro (1809) with Kinsky as a controlpoint. Audio PC-ControlPC-ControlpointPC are connected directly without a hub.

The problem is that Kinsky on my ControlpointPC does not recognise either JPLAYfemto (renderer) or JPLAYfemtoServer (server).
Via PsTools, ControlpointPC can see and control both JPLAYservice and JPLAYfemto on the ControlPC. Therefore I believe the connection has no problem.

Exactly the same setting worked fine when ControlPC was WS2019GUI.

Do I need to do something more on ControlPC to control JPLAYfemto service from the third PC?

The network adapter on the 3rd PC must be in the same subnet as JPLAY FEMTO on control PC. 

Please make sure to disable JPLAYfemto service on Audio PC

on Control PC please specify IP address of network adapter which connects to your home network under femtoServerIPaddress entry in regedit as described in the manual

#327 yaba

yaba

Beginner

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:06 PM

I'd like to compare JplayFemto to foobar2k using the new Jplay ASIO driver but I can't get it to work. What is the exact procedure to change from JplayFemto back to Foobar2k.

I thought Foobar would automatically use the new Jplay ASIO driver that comes with JplayFemto? Am I wrong about this? I use the latest Foobar and closed the BubbleUPNP on my phone before trying to get Foobar playing. Do I have to point Foobar to the new Jplay driver - how? I just want to get rid of BubbleUPNP (what a time consuming mess of an app!) - even if it costs SQ.

gui

#328 JazzDoc

JazzDoc

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:21 PM

I thought I should offer an update of where I am now with JPLAY Femto. I purchased the software on the release day and struggled to get it to work. After much frustration, I now have great sounding music coming through the speakers. I am running in Dual PC configuration, with music files stored on four external USB drives in FLAC and DSD64 format. I control the setup using BubbleUPnP on a Samsung Galaxy tablet.

Thanks firstly, go to Marcin to whom I express my profound gratitude for his support in getting me up and running. Marcin responded to my questions in a very prompt manner, affording me courtesy and patience, two qualities that I regret that I did not afford to him when I was frustrated by not being able to get JPLAY Femto to work and for which, once again, I offer my apologies. Thanks also to members of the JPLAY Forum who have offered advice along the way, most notably taxman2 whose invaluable advice enabled me to achieve the optimal configuration for Process Lasso and Fidelizer Pro.

So what of the software itself? Perhaps I should comment initially on the setup process. Having previously used JPLAY 6.2/JPLAY Streamer/Minimserver/BubbleDSNext in my dual PC setup, I had managed to learn, if not understand, how to install it without major hassles. I have a rudimentary knowledge of computers although I would say that the upgrade to JPLAY Femto/BubbleUPnP is not for the uninitiated or faint hearted. A secure knowledge and understanding of computer audio is an asset when upgrading to JPLAY Femto. If, like me, you lack these technical skills, you will get there but you probably won't do it without help from Marcin and other members of the JPLAY Forum. It's not as simple as install the new software, click the play button and away you go. If you lack expertise in computer audio, clean the stylus on your turntable and get out some CDs for listening during the next couple of days while you are getting JPLAY Femto running. As previously mentioned, you will get there with help but there may still be some frustrating hours spent trying to figure it out.

So was it worth the hassle that I experienced when upgrading to JPLAY Femto? Without a shadow of doubt, yes! JPLAY Femto really has transformed the sound of my dual PC setup. The strengths, as I perceive them are a much smoother sound, particularly in the mid-range and higher frequencies.Stereo imaging is much improved with a greater sense of separation between instruments. Even with JPLAY 6.2/JPLAY Streamer/ Minimserver/BubbleDSNext, the mix in more complex recordings could sound congested. The improvement in this area with JPLAY Femto provides a step closer to the master tape and greater insight into the music. I have always found that separation to be one of the strengths of my beloved Linn Sondek LP12/ Naim Audio Armageddon/ Naim Audio ARO/Linn Troika and while my turntable remains my preferred source in terms of absolute sound quality, JPLAY Femto has narrowed the gap by some margin. It is also worth noting that, in my humble opinion, my computer audio setup now offers noticeably better sound quality than my Naim Audio CDS2 CD player. It could probably be further improved by upgrading my hardware. The two laptops I use are an Intel i3/4GB for the Control PC and an Intel i5/8GB for the Audio PC so they are hardly state of the art. I bought my Naim Audio DAC/Naim Audio XPS Power supply. It is getting long in the tooth. DACs have moved on since those days and mine requires the use of an S/PDIF converter, for which I use an M2Tech HiFace Evo. The performance of the HiFace Evo was significantly improved some years ago with the addition of a Paul Hynes power supply. This is a really worthwhile upgrade for anyone using an S/PDIF converter (

Over the past three days, the system has played reliably and without any problems. Since Marcin gave me the registry fix to correctly display cover art, I have had no issues. I am now running my Control PC with Fidelizer Pro set as the shell. Given my lack of computer understanding, installing WS2016 in Core is something that I am yet to take on. Perhaps that is a project for the future? With hindsight, I probably wouldn't install a new version of JPLAY on the day of release.I would appear sensible to leave it for a couple of weeks while any issue/bugs were identified and addressed by Marcin and other members of the JPLAY Forum. The number of posts in the Bugs/Issues thread reduced by the day so that is indicative that the challenges that users faced within the first couple of days of release are being addressed. The only downside that I can identify in comparison with JPLAY 6.2/JPLAYStreamer/Minimserver/BubbleDSNext is that I cannot create a single list of the music library that I have spread across four external USB drives ... Unless someone can tell me how to do it. I installed my older version of JRiver without the audio engine or setup to act purely as a cataloguing item but am not currently using this as I have Fidelizer set as the shell on my Control PC. It's not a problem as I keep a database of my music library on my iPad to which I can quickly refer to locate the drive on which a specific album is located. It is well worth forgoing some inconvenience for the improvement in sound quality. The cost of external storage is constantly diminishing although I suspect we are still some time away from a 10TB SSD external drive for a reasonable price! So that's where I currently am with JPLAY Femto. I now have it working reliably and the sonic improvement that it offers is very significant.

In closing, thanks again to Marcin for all the help and support in getting me to this stage at which I am enjoying music from my computer audio setup more than ever before.

• joelha, motberg, Thuan and 2 others like this

Intel NUC 10 Performance Mini PC (Control PC & Audio PC) / Windows Server 2019 / Audiophile Optimizer 3.00 / Process Lasso Server Pro / HungryBear's TrustedClean 3.1 (RAM Disk) (Control PC and Audio PC) / ExtremeStabilizer 100 Network (RAM Disk) (Control PC) / ExtremeStabilizer 100 Local (RAM Disk) (Audio PC) / JPlay Femto, JPLAY Femto Streamer / Singxer SU-1 S/PDIF Converter / Paul Pang Switch, ifi iPower Supply / Uptone Audio USB Regen, ifi iPower Supply / Apple iPad 2021 64GB / JPLAY for iOS / Naim Audio nDAC with DSD Firmware Update / Naim Audio XPS / Linn Sondek LP12, Naim Audio Armageddon, Naim Audio ARO, Linn Troika / Naim Audio CDS2, Naim Audio XPS / Naim Audio NAT02 / Naim Audio NAC52, Naim Audio Supercap, Naim Audio NAP250 / Naim Audio SBLs

#329 taxman2

taxman2

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • LocationSofia, Bulgaria

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:38 PM

Good for you! Very well said. Enjoy music!

Furman Elite (power conditioner), JPlay Femto iOS, JPlay Femto, AO4, TC 3.1b: 2 x fanless mini PC (Intel I5-Skylake), Control PC - WS 2022 DataCenter core -16GB RAM, Audio PC - WS 2022 DataCenter core 8GB RAM, JCAT USB Femto Card, 2 x JCAT Femto Net Cards, 1 x 200VA Ultra Low Noise LPS, 4 x 100VA Ultra Low Noise LPS, JCAT USB Isolator, Singxer SU6, Gustard A26, Audia Flight Pre Mk III (dual mono class A preamplifier), Audia Flight FL50 Mk IV(dual mono class A amplifier), Focal Electra 1028BE,1008BE, Focal Electra sub;

#330 FelipeRolim

FelipeRolim

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:48 PM

With the popularization of M.2, expect a large drop in SATA SSD prices for 2019. Good for us.

Here's the link for configuring RAMdisk with Windows Server 2016. http://jplay.eu/foru...guration-guide/

• Thuan likes this

- Schiit Freya preamp. (with Electro-Harmonix 6SN7 Gold-Pin tubes and Synergistic Research Orange Fuse) and Audio Research VS115 (with Tung-Sol KT120 and Svetlana 6H30 tubes and AMR Gold Fuse);

- DAC Ayre QB-9 192/24 + Furutech FI-03 ( R) + Synergistic Research Orange Fuse;

- Digital transport: the Control-PC is a dedicated computer with a Gigabyte H310N motherboard, a Intel Core i3-8100T processor, an Arctic Alpine 12 Passive Cooler, 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 RAM 2400MHz, a JCAT Net Card FEMTO and 1TB Samsung 850 Pro SSD; the Audio-PC is a dedicated computer with a Gigabyte H310M M.2 2.0 motherboard, a Intel Core i3-9100T processor, an Arctic Alpine 12 Passive Cooler, 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 RAM 2400MHz, a JCAT Net Card FEMTO and a JCAT USB Card FEMTO. Both computers use Windows Server 2019 Datacenter Core Mode (17763.737) with RAMdisk as Operational System, JPLAY FEMTO Alternative version, Minority Clean and Audiophile Optimizer v. 3.00 (1A in Control-PC and 4D in Audio-PC). Both also use hand made linear power supplies with a Furutech FI-06 ( R) NCF.

- Cables: Nordost Tyr (speaker), Nordost Valhalla XLR and Siltech 770i XLR (interconnects), Curious Evolved USB Cable, Nordost Valhalla Power Cable (DAC), Transparent PowerLink MM2 (power amp.), 2 x Purist Audio Design Canorus Praesto Revision Power Cable (power distributor and computers), Purist Audio Design Limited Edition Praesto Revision Power Cable (preamp.) and Jupiter Pure Silver Cotton Insulated (all internal wires from the computers).

- Acessories: Furutech GTX-D (G); Furutech GTX-D ( R) (x2); Sunrise Deep Line (x3); ebony spikes, carbon fiber bases; Nordost Qv2 (x3); acoustical and electrical reinforcements.

#331 Marcin_gps

Marcin_gps

JPLAY & JCAT Founder

• Administrators
  • 4,319 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:58 PM

I'd like to compare JplayFemto to foobar2k using the new Jplay ASIO driver but I can't get it to work. What is the exact procedure to change from JplayFemto back to Foobar2k.

I thought Foobar would automatically use the new Jplay ASIO driver that comes with JplayFemto? Am I wrong about this? I use the latest Foobar and closed the BubbleUPNP on my phone before trying to get Foobar playing. Do I have to point Foobar to the new Jplay driver - how? I just want to get rid of BubbleUPNP (what a time consuming mess of an app!) - even if it costs SQ.

gui

The procedure is the same as in 6.2: select ASIO: JPLAY Driver as the output in foobar2000. So please make sure you have this selected.

If playback doesn't start, please try adjusting DAC Link parameter in JPLAY settings panel. 

That said, we've found some issues with the JPLAY Driver in the latest release. We're almost ready with the fix, so if adjusting DAC Link doesn't help, please stay tuned for the build with fixes

Regards, 

Marcin

#332 TJHUB

TJHUB

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 04:39 PM

gui

Think I had to go in the Foobar settings and select something else, then the JPLAY driver again. I remember it didn’t happen automatically.

Don’t be too negative about Bubble. Femto sounds MUCH better than Foobar.
  • Marcin_gps and Thuan like this
JPLAY Femto Setup: Single PC (Intel S1200KPR/XEON based), Windows Server 2016 GUI, JPLAY Femto, UltraStream engine (DAC Link = 500Hz, KS, and Hibernate), Motherboard USB port to DAC. HD-Plex linear power supply powering PC. Music library stored locally on OS 2.5” HDD (2TB Western Digital Blue, 5,400RPM). UPnP control point: Bubble UPnP or fidata.

#333 Thuan

Thuan

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,366 posts
  • LocationSillycon Valley

Posted 08 November 2018 - 06:30 PM

Very true. Foobar2000, which is generally a good player, doesn't even compare to JPLAY 6.2.
WS2019 core, AO3 (1A/2D), JPLAY/JCAT XE/iOS, ES/TC, Xeon CPU, Industrial ECC RAM, Gustard X26, Singxer SU6, Linkwitz Pluto 2.1+

#334 Nobi

Nobi

Beginner

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 07:03 PM

The network adapter on the 3rd PC must be in the same subnet as JPLAY FEMTO on control PC. 

Please make sure to disable JPLAYfemto service on Audio PC

on Control PC please specify IP address of network adapter which connects to your home network under femtoServerIPaddress entry in regedit as described in the manual

Marcin,

Thank you for your advice.

I had already:
the 3rd PC in the same subnet as JPLAYfemto on control PC,
disabled JPLAYfemto service on audio PC.

Now, on control PC I specifid IP address of network adapter which connects to the third PC under "femtoServerIPaddress" entry in regedit.

Unfortunately Kinsky on the 3rd PC does not recognise either JPLAYfemto or JPLAYfemtoServer.

As my control PC sets up as a dual boot of WS2019Core and WS2019GUI, swapping to WS2019GUI, JPLAYfemto works perfectly.
WS2019Core and WS2019GUI are exactly the same hardware and the registry and other settings are identical.

This may be related to WS2019Core not to JPLAY. If you think of any possibilities please let me know.

AudioPC: WS2019 Standard, Core i7 7700T, JCAT Femto USB, JCAT Femto NIC, 32GB SATA DOM, HDPLEX 200LPS
ControlPC: WS2019 Standard, Core i7 7700T, JCAT Femto NIC, 32GB SATA DOM, Seagate ST2000LX001 2TB, HDPLEX 200LPS

#335 music dude

music dude

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 07:06 PM

Marcin
Will you announce the fix you are referring to so we'll know when to download the latest version?

#336 Marcin_gps

Marcin_gps

JPLAY & JCAT Founder

• Administrators
  • 4,319 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 07:20 PM

Marcin,

Thank you for your advice.

I had already:
the 3rd PC in the same subnet as JPLAYfemto on control PC,
disabled JPLAYfemto service on audio PC.

Now, on control PC I specifid IP address of network adapter which connects to the third PC under "femtoServerIPaddress" entry in regedit.

Unfortunately Kinsky on the 3rd PC does not recognise either JPLAYfemto or JPLAYfemtoServer.

As my control PC sets up as a dual boot of WS2019Core and WS2019GUI, swapping to WS2019GUI, JPLAYfemto works perfectly.
WS2019Core and WS2019GUI are exactly the same hardware and the registry and other settings are identical.

This may be related to WS2019Core not to JPLAY. If you think of any possibilities please let me know.

I suppose you restarted control PC after specifying femtoServerIPaddress in registry?

So do I understand correctly, this issue happens only on WS2019Core? 

Marcin
Will you announce the fix you are referring to so we'll know when to download the latest version?

Of course!

#337 Nobi

Nobi

Beginner

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:34 PM

I suppose you restarted control PC after specifying femtoServerIPaddress in registry?

So do I understand correctly, this issue happens only on WS2019Core? 

Of course!

Yes, I restarted control PC after that.

This issue happens only on WS2019Core. All works fine on WS2019GUI.

#338 FelipeRolim

FelipeRolim

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 11:02 PM

Nobi, I think the best way to ensure that all network settings are identical is typing "ipconfig /all" on cmd. It doesn't make sense that JPLAY works perfectly on Server 2019 GUI and don't on Server 2019 Core. If necessary, share these screens with us, as well as the screen corresponding to the JPLAY7 folder in regedit. I think the secret may be there...

• Thuan likes this

#339 Nobi

Nobi

Beginner

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 06:44 PM

Nobi, I think the best way to ensure that all network settings are identical is typing "ipconfig /all" on cmd. It doesn't make sense that JPLAY works perfectly on Server 2019 GUI and don't on Server 2019 Core. If necessary, share these screens with us, as well as the screen corresponding to the JPLAY7 folder in regedit. I think the secret may be there...

Hi FelipeRolim, thanks for your advice.

I have taken some screen shots of GUI an Core. How can we share them here? They are JPEG files.

By the way, does someone successfully access JPLAYfemtoRenderer and JPLAYfemtoServer on WS2016/2019 Core from the 3rd device? I have repeatedly looked into my JPLAY registries, which look OK.

I think something more need to be done on WS2019Core OS setting not JPLAY. 

Fore example, quite a few services running on GUI are NOT running on Core.

On GUI JPLAYfemto service can be run as .\Administrator while it fails to log-on on Core. Changing on registry and adding password with "net config" does not help...

#340 Thuan

Thuan

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,366 posts
  • LocationSillycon Valley

Posted 09 November 2018 - 09:03 PM

Nobi,

Last time I was able to make 2019 3PC work with Femto, I configured the setup this way:

AudioPC: 2019 core, JPLAY Femto
ControlPC: 2019 core, JPLAY 6.2, BubbleUPnP proxy server
MediaPC: 2019 GUI, MinimServer.

Technically, you should be able to access all Femto setup from a 3rd PC, similarly to use BubbleUPnP control point to access the setup. Beside making sure femtoServerIPaddress is the same as your controlPC's address to the network, and that 3rd PC is on network, I can't think of any other reason why the 3rd PC cannot access the setup regardless of OS being used.
WS2019 core, AO3 (1A/2D), JPLAY/JCAT XE/iOS, ES/TC, Xeon CPU, Industrial ECC RAM, Gustard X26, Singxer SU6, Linkwitz Pluto 2.1+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users