jgwtriode

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 21 January 2023 - 08:14 AM

Hi jgwtriode,

Great review!

Which TCXX are you using for the 299/61/52? 299/61 above normal CPU priority and 52 normal CPU priority?

Thanks!

In my system none of them sound right above normal. sound hardens and gets more chaotic.  You get a bit more detail but it is not as right tonally or musically.  Below normal for 299 and 61 muddle the sound, its warmer and thicker,  Normal is the best combination for both of them.  You can run 52 normal.  Its more detailed and open, but again not as rich or organic and not what I would describe as Analog. So below normal brings out the really strenths of ES 52.  This I have found true for all versions of ES in my system.  But you have to fiddle.  Everything is about your system and how it interacts.  Hell I even tune my DIy isolation cone by cone and platform by platform.  Its a mix of a number of things even under my computer.     

Happy listening,

jgwtriode!

• ts8 likes this

#4322 jgwtriode

jgwtriode

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 21 January 2023 - 08:20 AM

Hi jgwtriode,

Great review!

Which TCXX are you using for the 299/61/52? 299/61 above normal CPU priority and 52 normal CPU priority?

Thanks!

In my system none of them sound right above normal. sound hardens and gets more chaotic.  You get a bit more detail but it is not as right tonally or musically.  Below normal for 299 and 61 muddle the sound, its warmer and thicker,  Normal is the best combination for both of them.  You can run 52 normal.  Its more detailed and open, but again not as rich or organic and not what I would describe as Analog.  It sounds perfect  to me in below normal. This have found true for all versions of ES in my system.  But you have to fiddle.  Everything is about your system and how it interacts.  Hell I even tune my DIy isolation cone by cone and platform by platform.  Its a mix of a number of things even under my computer.  I have even tuned my ZMF Verite Closed with Shun Mook Mpingo/Ebony Discs mounted on either side of the cups.  They balance the midrange and a little extra vibrance and space to their sound!

Happy listening,

jgwtriode!

• ts8 likes this

#4323 Igor375375

Igor375375

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationRussian

Posted 21 January 2023 - 08:33 AM

In my system none of them sound right above normal. sound hardens and gets more chaotic.  You get a bit more detail but it is not as right tonally or musically.  Below normal for 299 and 61 muddle the sound, its warmer and thicker,  Normal is the best combination for both of them.  You can run 52 normal.  Its more detailed and open, but again not as rich or organic and not what I would describe as Analog. So below normal brings out the really strenths of ES 52.  This I have found true for all versions of ES in my system.  But you have to fiddle.  Everything is about your system and how it interacts.  Hell I even tune my DIy isolation cone by cone and platform by platform.  Its a mix of a number of things even under my computer.     

Happy listening,

jgwtriode!

Thanks for the feedback. Put in 52, I'm listening to it. Impressions later.

p.s. Tried putting the priority "below medium" as you recommended. At 299/61 it is always "real time".

• jgwtriode likes this
PCDell 7700-9235 ( Win11, Audirvana Studio, MinorityClean 299/61Process Lasso license ); DAC- Audio GD R-28 2022+DI20HE+LHY OCK-1; headphones- Audeze LCD-XC carbon; Power amplifier- Audio-GD A1; Three-way floorstanding speakers - Arslab AC3;
acoustic cabling- Analysis Plus Oval 8;

#4324 Khordo

Khordo

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 January 2023 - 10:30 AM

My ears are telling me that ES52 should be my new 'Default' settings. (2 ES52 runned by different users, below normal)
I concur.

Set-up : Debloated Win11 on a VHD, HQPlayer, ExerciseStabilizer => audio-GD R28 2021 => Focal Utopia HeadPhone (DM-Audio XLR Cable)

#4325 zaurux

zaurux

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 21 January 2023 - 10:30 AM

ES53 in test.. I think, downlable soon !
  • jgwtriode and Khordo like this

ROON + HQP / Hdplex H3-i5 + 400ATX > Gustard A26 (DSD direct) > SQM > Benchmark AHB2 / Recital Audio Illumine 

#4326 BernieK

BernieK

Die Hard

• Moderators
  • 1,726 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 21 January 2023 - 11:59 AM

Thanks for the feedback. Put in 52, I'm listening to it. Impressions later.

p.s. Tried putting the priority "below medium" as you recommended. At 299/61 it is always "real time".

Hi Igor375375,

How did you try changing the CPU Priority of MC299 and LE61? Did you try changing them in Process Lasso, in Task Manager or with TrustedClean? And did you have the CPU Priorities for MC299 and LE61set to ''Real time'' previously in Process Lasso?

Cheers,

Bernie

Control Point: Apple iPad (9th gen), 64Gb storage, 3Gb RAM, JPLAY for iOS 1.0.18; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, 128Gb storage, 4Gb RAM, Bubble UPnP 4.3.6; Dell Inspiron 15 5510 laptop (Windows 11 Professional (x64) Version 22H2 (build 22621.3155), Intel Core i7-11390H, 2.93 GHz, 512Gb KIOXIA M2 PCIe NVMe (RAID) SSD, 16Gb DDR4 3200 MHz RAM), Upplay 1.7.1.

Control and Audio-PCs: Asus Mini PC PN60, Intel Core i5 8250U 1.6 GHz, 250Gb Kingston A2000 M2 NVMe SSD and 8Gb DDR4 2400 MHz RAM.

OS: Windows Server 2019 (Standard Edition) in highly optimized Desktop mode, command prompt shell for initial setup after which Control and Audio-PCs run headless (monitor, keyboard and mouse disconnected).
Optimization: Audiophile Optimizer 3.0, MajiorityCamisole 201 (Control-PC and Audio-PC) via TrustedClean 3.1b-server on RAM Disk (MCLE Local folder) (for automated RAM Disk procedure and TC settings used see my Guide for Creating a RAM Disk that Uses TrustedClean (TC) 3.1b-server to Install and Run MajiorityCamisole) (revised 3 May 2024), Process Lasso Server Edition 14.0.3.16, additional Windows processes/services stopped via registry editor, task manager and a modified CAD DSK script (for complete optimization procedure see my Guide for Optimizing WS2019 in a Dual or Single PC JPLAY Femto-Based System) (revised 3 May 2024).

Renderer: JPLAY FEMTO 7.0D UPnP (Alternative version), Server: JPLAY FEMTO 7.0D femtoServer, File Manager: Q-Dir 11.64.0.0, Library Manager: JRiver MC 32.0.6.
JPLAY Settings: Playing via: KS, Engine: ULTRAstream, Bitstream: Native, Bitperfect Volume: OFF, DAC Link: 1000, XtreamSize: 1000, Throttle: ON, Hibernate Mode: ON.

Equipment Configuration: Control Point Tablet/Laptop > WiFi > Control-PC > 1m SUPRA Cat 8 Ethernet Cable > Audio-PC > 3m Chord C-USB Cable > Rotel 1590C > 2m Mogami NEGLEX RCA to XLR cable with Neutrik connectors) > March Audio P501 Monoblocks with Purifi 1ET7040SA modules > DIY speaker cables (Tycab PVC doubly insulated 11 AWG OFC wire, TechFlex braid, Neotech Banana/Spade connectors) > Bryston PX-1 external crossovers > DIY speaker cables (as before) > Bryston Model T Signature Speakers. AC power filtered/cleaned via Thor A12BF Smart Power Board. 

Music Storage: Main Library: 6Tb Seagate HDD/Hub+6Tb Seagate HDD (all connections via 0.5m Avencore Premium USB 3.0 cables); Backups (x2): as per Main Library.

#4327 philspeed95

philspeed95

Beginner

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 January 2023 - 01:48 PM

Hi all been following this topic for sometime and been using the MC and ES versions on Ram disc. One issue I have recently come across is that I don’t seem to be able to run ES 52 with 299/62, ie 299/62 are not seen in task manager, perhaps it is a setting I am using in TC2.0. Should I be using TC 1.8 instead for this combination. Using a single lenovo l440 laptop on server 2019 with AO 3.0 and fideliser pro and have used your great guide Bernie. I am steaming from Spotify to a Mojo via usb.
Best Regards, Phil

#4328 steve_salsa

steve_salsa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2023 - 02:01 PM

Hi may I know are MC/ES available for linux? Thx 

#4329 darkblood1984

darkblood1984

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 21 January 2023 - 03:08 PM

https://www.bilibili...o/BV1RY4y1d7W2/

贵丰万神殿230121 es52 mix

https://www.bilibili...o/BV1c24y1r7R8/

贵丰万神殿230121 es52 Eduardo Paniagua0Buen Amor

PC hifi(win server 2022 Intel Xeon E3-1220 v2/4G ddr3(5-5-5-16))----Prism Sound Ada 8xr dac--aune S1c pro wck--845 diy tubed amplifiers(Lundahl transformer..Audio Note KAISEI....Duelund CAST..Duelund Silver wire...Audio Note silver resistor and Silver wire...Telefunken Western Electric tube)---Gryphon Pantheon--Akg P120 usb

#4330 VonBrechts

VonBrechts

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Germany

Posted 22 January 2023 - 01:15 AM

https://www.mics.ne....ES53-NR1405.zip

ExtremeStabilizer 53 is available in 2 Versions. A RDRAND-Version and a SMSW-Version.

To be honest, I didn't get it by now where the differences between the two versions are...so I start both of the via TC 2.0 and see what happens. Then I start respectivly one of them and see what happens!

Have fun...

• JazzDoc likes this

( Alienware M17 R3 - Windows Server 2025 Build 26085 - Synology DS220+ - Roon/HQPlayer 5.x.x + recent MC/ES - RME ADI2 - DAC FS (AK 4493) - Abacus Line Driver XLR - Genelec 8340 APM )

#4331 JazzDoc

JazzDoc

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 January 2023 - 01:36 AM

https://www.mics.ne....ES53-NR1405.zip

ExtremeStabilizer 53 is available in 2 Versions. A RDRAND-Version and a SMSW-Version.

To be honest, I didn't get it by now where the differences between the two versions are...so I start both of the via TC 2.0 and see what happens. Then I start respectivly one of them and see what happens!

Have fun...

Thanks for the heads-up on ES53 VonBrechts. I should be grateful for any user feedback that can be provided.

In his blog, Oryaaa states "Stop using RDRAND" so that might provide a possible (and literal)  starting point. I wholly lack the technical knowledge to understand this so I will start with ES53SMSW and will make a direct comparison with ES52.

I will then try both versions as you have done. In the meantime, I suspect that more helpful user feedback will be provided by fellow forum members.

I should be most grateful if anyone can further enlighten me on the most effective use of this latest ES update.

As always, many thanks to Oryaaa and HungryBear for their work.

Intel NUC 10 Performance Mini PC (Control PC & Audio PC) / Windows Server 2019 / Audiophile Optimizer 3.00 / Process Lasso Server Pro / HungryBear's TrustedClean 3.1 (RAM Disk) (Control PC and Audio PC) / ExtremeStabilizer 100 Network (RAM Disk) (Control PC) / ExtremeStabilizer 100 Local (RAM Disk) (Audio PC) / JPlay Femto, JPLAY Femto Streamer / Singxer SU-1 S/PDIF Converter / Paul Pang Switch, ifi iPower Supply / Uptone Audio USB Regen, ifi iPower Supply / Apple iPad 2021 64GB / JPLAY for iOS / Naim Audio nDAC with DSD Firmware Update / Naim Audio XPS / Linn Sondek LP12, Naim Audio Armageddon, Naim Audio ARO, Linn Troika / Naim Audio CDS2, Naim Audio XPS / Naim Audio NAT02 / Naim Audio NAC52, Naim Audio Supercap, Naim Audio NAP250 / Naim Audio SBLs

#4332 VonBrechts

VonBrechts

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 22 January 2023 - 01:49 AM

Right now both version of ES53 are running via TC 2.0 ( default settings ). Here are my first impressions:

Good news: I bet you'll never heard your music like this before!
Bad news: I'm not sure you'll like it!

The seperation of instruments is remarkable...and there are details I never was aware of...but: ES53 makes listening a bit complicated 'cause I really have no idea if it's right that way. Nevertheless it makes a lot of fun to skip from track to track to discover them in a new way...

As always: results may vary from system to system - so try it on your own!
  • JazzDoc and andids like this

( Alienware M17 R3 - Windows Server 2025 Build 26085 - Synology DS220+ - Roon/HQPlayer 5.x.x + recent MC/ES - RME ADI2 - DAC FS (AK 4493) - Abacus Line Driver XLR - Genelec 8340 APM )

#4333 VonBrechts

VonBrechts

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 22 January 2023 - 03:01 AM

Thanks for the heads-up on ES53 VonBrechts. I should be grateful for any user feedback that can be provided.

In his blog, Oryaaa states "Stop using RDRAND" so that might provide a possible (and literal)  starting point. I wholly lack the technical knowledge to understand this so I will start with ES53SMSW and will make a direct comparison with ES52.

I will then try both versions as you have done. In the meantime, I suspect that more helpful user feedback will be provided by fellow forum members.

I should be most grateful if anyone can further enlighten me on the most effective use of this latest ES update.

As always, many thanks to Oryaaa and HungryBear for their work.

I read Oryas blog...he said there's a certain cpu generation's having problems with RDRAND ( without being clear what cpu generation exactly except the fact, that it's not available for sale in Japan ) - he didn't recommend stop using the RDRAND-Version in general.

Anyway: I listened to the SMSW only...and had to switch back to the RNRAND/SMSW-Combo to get the full power  :D

What I can say by now about the combo: listening to it is like someone turned off an invisible crossfeed. What has to come out of the right speaker comes out of the right speker...it feels like there's no crosstalk anymore. Bass is enormous deep and have a lot of energy on my little 2-way speaker system but I suspect it might be a bit too much if you drive some bigger ones or a subwoofer

• JazzDoc and andids like this

#4334 VonBrechts

VonBrechts

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 22 January 2023 - 03:07 AM

Hi may I know are MC/ES available for linux? Thx 

There were some versions for Linux randomly released in the past...the last one was ES39.

• Patatorz likes this

#4335 JazzDoc

JazzDoc

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 January 2023 - 03:46 AM

The separation of instruments and vocals with ES53SMSW is certainly noticeable, as is channel separation, although might be over emphasised at the expense of stereo image. It sounded as if the output from each speaker was being projected down a cylindrical tube into the listening room. Some may perceive it as being 'hole in the middle' imaging. I used the 24/192 release of Frank Zappa's 'Joe's Garage' for evaluation. There is a lot of subtle details in the mix and ES53SMSW was able to present that detail really well. I then reverted to the DSD rip of the Mobile Fidelity release of 'Crosby, Stills & Nash'. Maybe I didn't pick it up before but there seemed to be some sibilance on the vocals, the line 'Seagulls circle endlessly, I sing in silent harmony' making it particularly noticeable. The overall presentation seemed to be more 'in your face'.

I will now try setting up both versions of ES53 for comparison and will report back. Please take these initial observations with a pinch of salt. I need to do a lot more listening before I could hope to establish any clear preference.  As always, individual preference and system components are likely to be the determining factors.

• BernieK and andids like this

Intel NUC 10 Performance Mini PC (Control PC & Audio PC) / Windows Server 2019 / Audiophile Optimizer 3.00 / Process Lasso Server Pro / HungryBear's TrustedClean 3.1 (RAM Disk) (Control PC and Audio PC) / ExtremeStabilizer 100 Network (RAM Disk) (Control PC) / ExtremeStabilizer 100 Local (RAM Disk) (Audio PC) / JPlay Femto, JPLAY Femto Streamer / Singxer SU-1 S/PDIF Converter / Paul Pang Switch, ifi iPower Supply / Uptone Audio USB Regen, ifi iPower Supply / Apple iPad 2021 64GB / JPLAY for iOS / Naim Audio nDAC with DSD Firmware Update / Naim Audio XPS / Linn Sondek LP12, Naim Audio Armageddon, Naim Audio ARO, Linn Troika / Naim Audio CDS2, Naim Audio XPS / Naim Audio NAT02 / Naim Audio NAC52, Naim Audio Supercap, Naim Audio NAP250 / Naim Audio SBLs

#4336 JazzDoc

JazzDoc

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 January 2023 - 04:53 AM

I tried ES53 with both versions installed using TC2.0. The result was much improved. The stereo image was still wide but the 'hole in the middle' imaging was resolved. Detail from the mix remained excellent and the vocal sibilance was very much improved. Those seagulls were still circling endlessly, although it sounded like Crosby, Still & Nash had remembered their dentures before attempting to sing about them!

@VonBrechts ... Did you try ES53 using only the RDRAND version and if so, how did it sound?

I need to stop tinkering for a couple of days and just listen to some music for a fuller evaluation of ES53.

• BernieK likes this

#4337 darkblood1984

darkblood1984

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 22 January 2023 - 05:25 AM

Es RDRAND53 SMSW53 is right to work together. (Still N+N 8 processes in total)

SMSW is responsible for the details,

RDRAND is responsible for the expansion of the sound field.

At present, it is more cohesive(or quiet) on the basis of 52.

It will burn for several days to determine the improvement results

• JazzDoc likes this

PC hifi(win server 2022 Intel Xeon E3-1220 v2/4G ddr3(5-5-5-16))----Prism Sound Ada 8xr dac--aune S1c pro wck--845 diy tubed amplifiers(Lundahl transformer..Audio Note KAISEI....Duelund CAST..Duelund Silver wire...Audio Note silver resistor and Silver wire...Telefunken Western Electric tube)---Gryphon Pantheon--Akg P120 usb

#4338 jgwtriode

jgwtriode

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 22 January 2023 - 05:28 AM

Oh my Gosh.  Loaded Both Versions of 53, of course also 299 and 61.  Below normal, below normal, normal, normal priorites respectively! 

I think my head may explode.   Stage and surround effects are noticeably more prominent. Dynamics noticeably improved, Transient snap, crazy leading edges. Bass has snap and kick I have not heard before. Significantly better PRAT.  Layer, depth, size and solidity of image are again noticeably improved.  And yet the tone is even more right, reduced brightness and hardness as well.  So much weight and drive. Damn. Sounds like I added a ridiculously fast Subwoofer almost. 

Oh my gosh the upper mids have noticeably more air and delicacy.and again listening to Billie.  I can hear the notes coming from her vocal chords and resonating in her chest in a way that I have never heard.   Orya has lowered the noise floor noticeably and it just let overtones, melodies, and subleties run rampant!   

Hell another system upgrade in its effect.   I swear I am no longer listening to headphones.  Headphones are not capable of this!

Again this is transformational quantum leap!  Is Orya traveling to the future and bringing back what he learns, or in league with aliens,  or some higher intelligence?

I imagine he would give Einstein or Hawking a run for their money on an IQ test.  This is absolute Genius!

and in about three or four hours it will improve.!   This stuff does burn in with a few hours use.  Not quite like burning equipment.   A few hours goes a long way!

Holy Snikies, Batman!

jgwtriode!

#4339 BernieK

BernieK

Die Hard

• Moderators
  • 1,726 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 22 January 2023 - 05:47 AM

Tried a few combinations and permutations over the past two days.

ExtStab52 alone on both the Control and Audio-PCs improved separation and clarity but gave a slight metallic edge to the sound on my system.

Following jgwtriode's lead I tried the combination of ExtStab52, LE61 and MC299, but only on the Audio-PC reasoning that the largest impact on sound quality would be produced there. This combination overemphasized the bass (my room does not help in this regard) and was noticeably strident on my system with normally low levels of sibilance boosted higher and a sharpness added to the treble.

In the past I found that versions of LE and MC released after LE50 and MC288 were a bit harsh on my system. So I tried the combination of ExtStab52, LE50 and MC288, again only on the Audio-PC with ExtStab52 alone on the Control-PC. I used jgwtriode's recommendations for the CPU Priorities, normal for LE50 and MC288 and below normal for ExtStab52 (the CPU Priorities were set in Process Lasso after TC 2.0 had finished running and Process Lasso was not active while TC 2.0 was operating). To cut to the chase, this produced a much smoother, well-balanced and pleasant sound that still retained the benefits of ExtStab52.

As jgwtriode indicated, the particular combination that works best will depend on your system. I'm going to stick with that combination for a few days before giving the two ExtStab53 versions a go.

Control Point: Apple iPad (9th gen), 64Gb storage, 3Gb RAM, JPLAY for iOS 1.0.18; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, 128Gb storage, 4Gb RAM, Bubble UPnP 4.3.6; Dell Inspiron 15 5510 laptop (Windows 11 Professional (x64) Version 22H2 (build 22621.3155), Intel Core i7-11390H, 2.93 GHz, 512Gb KIOXIA M2 PCIe NVMe (RAID) SSD, 16Gb DDR4 3200 MHz RAM), Upplay 1.7.1.

Control and Audio-PCs: Asus Mini PC PN60, Intel Core i5 8250U 1.6 GHz, 250Gb Kingston A2000 M2 NVMe SSD and 8Gb DDR4 2400 MHz RAM.

OS: Windows Server 2019 (Standard Edition) in highly optimized Desktop mode, command prompt shell for initial setup after which Control and Audio-PCs run headless (monitor, keyboard and mouse disconnected).
Optimization: Audiophile Optimizer 3.0, MajiorityCamisole 201 (Control-PC and Audio-PC) via TrustedClean 3.1b-server on RAM Disk (MCLE Local folder) (for automated RAM Disk procedure and TC settings used see my Guide for Creating a RAM Disk that Uses TrustedClean (TC) 3.1b-server to Install and Run MajiorityCamisole) (revised 3 May 2024), Process Lasso Server Edition 14.0.3.16, additional Windows processes/services stopped via registry editor, task manager and a modified CAD DSK script (for complete optimization procedure see my Guide for Optimizing WS2019 in a Dual or Single PC JPLAY Femto-Based System) (revised 3 May 2024).

Renderer: JPLAY FEMTO 7.0D UPnP (Alternative version), Server: JPLAY FEMTO 7.0D femtoServer, File Manager: Q-Dir 11.64.0.0, Library Manager: JRiver MC 32.0.6.
JPLAY Settings: Playing via: KS, Engine: ULTRAstream, Bitstream: Native, Bitperfect Volume: OFF, DAC Link: 1000, XtreamSize: 1000, Throttle: ON, Hibernate Mode: ON.

Equipment Configuration: Control Point Tablet/Laptop > WiFi > Control-PC > 1m SUPRA Cat 8 Ethernet Cable > Audio-PC > 3m Chord C-USB Cable > Rotel 1590C > 2m Mogami NEGLEX RCA to XLR cable with Neutrik connectors) > March Audio P501 Monoblocks with Purifi 1ET7040SA modules > DIY speaker cables (Tycab PVC doubly insulated 11 AWG OFC wire, TechFlex braid, Neotech Banana/Spade connectors) > Bryston PX-1 external crossovers > DIY speaker cables (as before) > Bryston Model T Signature Speakers. AC power filtered/cleaned via Thor A12BF Smart Power Board. 

Music Storage: Main Library: 6Tb Seagate HDD/Hub+6Tb Seagate HDD (all connections via 0.5m Avencore Premium USB 3.0 cables); Backups (x2): as per Main Library.

#4340 zaurux

zaurux

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 22 January 2023 - 09:03 AM

For my part, I tried both versions at the same time on my audio PC (since I use HQPlayer + a ZenStream as endpoint).
I ran the 2 versions renamed ESRD and ESSM with the same user (network service). With 2 different users (Trustedinstaller or network), I don't know for what reason to choose one or the other for ESRD or ESSM... so, I made a choice.
AdvancedRun.exe /clear /EXEFilename "X:\ESRD.exe" /RunAs 10 /Run
timeout 8
AdvancedRun.exe /clear /EXEFilename "X:\ESSM.exe" /RunAs 10 /Run
With normal memory priority and below normal I/O priority (processlasso).
I find it not aggressive, wide, stable...  smooth but not smoothy.
I don't want to test anything else and I don't have that little annoyance that invites me to look for something else.
It just invites to listen the music... wait and listen !
  • VonBrechts likes this

ROON + HQP / Hdplex H3-i5 + 400ATX > Gustard A26 (DSD direct) > SQM > Benchmark AHB2 / Recital Audio Illumine 

9 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users

collar, tomost