No replies to this topic

#1 JazzDoc

JazzDoc

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 20 April 2021 - 01:37 AM

JazzDoc wishes to announce the departure of his two ageing laptops that for many years, had formed the basis of a dual PC setup.They led a good life, dedicating themselves to the reproduction of music and the exemplification of a lack of reliability. Their place has been taken by a pair of Intel NU510 mini PCs.

I found the whole setup process and nightmare but am so grateful to the six members of this forum, you know who you are, who helped me through the process and provided the encouragement needed to get me to the stage at which I was enjoying music through the new setup. It would probably have been better for me to purchase a factory built streamer, although I suspect that something of comparable quality to the new setup with mini PCs, would have cost an awful lot more and would therefore, have been prohibitive.

• BernieK and Thuan like this

Intel NUC 10 Performance Mini PC (Control PC & Audio PC/   Audiophile Optimizer 3.00   / JPlay Femto, JPLAY Femto Streamer /  Process Lasso Server Pro / Fidelizer Pro 8.7 / Singxer SU-1 S/PDIF Converter / Paul Pang Switch, ifi iPower / Uptone Audio USB Regen, ifi iPower / Naim Audio nDAC with DSD Firmware Update / Naim Audio XPS / Linn Sondek LP12, Naim Audio Armageddon, Naim Audio ARO, Linn Troika / Naim Audio CDS2, Naim Audio XPS / Naim Audio NAT02 / Naim Audio NAC52, Naim Audio Supercap, Naim Audio NAP250 / Naim Audio SBLs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users