22 replies to this topic

#21 shyamwanne

shyamwanne

Beginner

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 February 2021 - 04:04 AM

The USB enhancer really works.    Just cleans up the sound, without thinning it out.    So.......I'm now searching around my system to find where I can put more of them.   ;)

• Marcin_gps likes this

#22 Carlosoptico

Carlosoptico

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationPedreguer , Alicante , España

Posted 05 February 2021 - 07:41 AM

Hi Carlos, I see you use the HDPLEX 400w dc to dc converter not a lot beats it, how are you powering your SSDs?
kind Regards Rob.

Hello Rob
I have a JCAT Optimal Duo with 5 volt outputs. With one of the outputs I feed the Apacer SSD of the system and the JCAT NET FEMTO card and with the other output, the JCAT USB FEMTO card. With the 19 volt output of the HDPLEX 200 I power the DC-ATX HDPLEX 400 Hifi converter. And with the variable outputs I feed an Orico HUB for the hard drives and with the other the router. I also have two 12 volt wall outlets from a solar photovoltaic system, one to power a Uptone Audio Ultracaps 1.2 LPS that I use with an Uptone Iso Regen and with the other the LCD monitor
The loudest part is the DC-ATX converter.
Carlos
HDPLEX H5 ,Intel Xeon E3 1235L v5 , Asus P10S WS , 16 GB RAM ECC Apacer , SSD Apacer SLC Ext. Temp. , SATA Reference JCAT , JCAT USB FEMTO , JCAT NET FEMTO , JCAT NET Isolator, JCAT USB-LAN Ground Conditioner ,JCAT ÓPTIMO 3 DUO 2 x 5 voltios , PSU HDPLEX 200 ,HDPLEX 400wHIFI DC-ATX Convertir, Hub Orico , 3 X 4 TB WD , Totaldac USB cable, ISO ReGen + ultracaps lps1.2 , Devialet 400 with Sam 100% Audio Physic Cardeas plus, Kimber kable select 3033, Audio Physic Cardeas plus, furniture Artesania audio, installation electric solar 48 Volt, with converter sine wave pure victron 5000 W. Power cables CA Oyaide .
JPLAY FEMTO , KS Devialet , ultrastream, DAC Link 700 Hz , throtlle ON , Hibernate ON . 0,5 ms. , BubbleUPnP , Fidelizer 8.7 Pro

#23 Rob

Rob

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationStamford, England.

Posted 05 February 2021 - 04:58 PM

Hello Carlos, well maybe the next step is the new JCAT ATX PSU it’s a fantastic high spec ATX power supply there is nothing that will beat it.

Kind Regards Rob.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users