• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Marcin_gps

Marcin_gps

JPLAY team

• Administrators
  • 3,646 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 01:36 PM

Three of our best products are featured prominently in the new CAPS Twenty build by Audiophile Style founder, Chris Connaker. πŸ™ŒπŸ‘½

Part 1 of the article available here: https://audiophilest...-part-one-r920/

All products are available in our online shop at www.jcat.eu
Free worldwide express shipping included!

• Adrian and FelipeRolim like this

JPLAY & JCAT Founder

JPLAY FEMTO: a complete network music software player for the most demanding audiophile.

Want to squeeze more from your PC-audio? Hear the difference with JCAT

#2 BernieK

BernieK

Die Hard

• Moderators
  • 908 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 23 June 2020 - 02:06 AM

Nice to see the JCAT USB Card XE, JCAT Net Card Femto and JCAT Optimo Duo 3 power supply featured in the article, even if I can only dream ;) .

• Marcin_gps and The Chaplin (Peter C) like this

Control Point: Huawei Mate 20 with 128Gb storage and 6 Gb RAM running Bubble UPnP 3.4.8, or Dell Inspiron 15R SE laptop (Windows 10 Pro) with Intel Core i7-3612QM (2.1 GHz), 1Tb 5400 rpm SATA HDD and 16Gb Kingston DDR3 1600 MHz RAM running Upplay 1.4.4 or Audionet-RCP 3.5.0
Control and Audio-PCs: Asus Mini PC PN60 with Intel Core i5 8250U (1.6 GHz), 250Gb Kingston A2000 NVMe SSD (Control-PC) or 480Gb Kingston A1000 NVMe SSD (Audio-PC) and 8Gb DDR4 2400 MHz RAM. Both PCs run Windows Server 2019 (Standard Edtion Desktop)
Optimization: Fidelizer Pro 8.6, Process Lasso Server Edition 9.8.2.2, MinorityClean 42, Audiophile Optimizer 3.0 (with command prompt shell), and a modified CAD Desktop Services Killer script with other Windows Services and Background Processes terminated as described here: (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mLbjF1KK1s9-ioBarYzdm0M5RhpuVLHE)
Renderer: JPLAY FEMTO 7.0 UPnP Renderer (Alternative version), Server: JPLAY 7.0 femtoServer, File Manager: Q-Dir 8.6.6.0, Library Manager: JRiver MC19.0.74
JPLAY Settings: Playing via: KS; Engine: ULTRAstream; Bitstream: Native; Bitperfect Volume: OFF; DAC Link: 500; XtreamSize: 1000; Throttle: ON; Hibernate Mode: ON
Equipment Configuration: Control Point Phone / Laptop > WiFi > Control-PC > SUPRA Cat 8 Ethernet Cable > Audio-PC > Chord SilverPlus USB Cable > Uptone Audio Regen (Amber) > Curious Cable USB Regen Link > Luxman DA-06 > Chord Chameleon Plus XLR Interconnects > Luxman L-505u > DIY speaker cables (Tycab PVC doubly insulated 11 AWG OFC wire, TechFlex braid, Neotech Banana/Spade connectors) > Bryston PX-1 external crossovers > DIY speaker cables as before > Bryston Model T Signature Speakers
Music Storage: Main Library: ext Seagate 10Tb HDD/Hub+3Tb HDD (0.5m Avencore Premium USB 3.0 cables connect the HDDs to each other and to the Control-PC); Backup: 2x ext Seagate 6Tb+6Tb HDDs

#3 jrobbins50

jrobbins50

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 09:16 PM

Three of our best products are featured prominently in the new CAPS Twenty build by Audiophile Style founder, Chris Connaker. πŸ™ŒπŸ‘½
Part 1 of the article available here: https://audiophilest...-part-one-r920/

All products are available in our online shop at www.jcat.eu
Free worldwide express shipping included!

I ordered up the two cards for my build of the CAPS20 server on 23 July but do not know the status of shipping to me (or how to check on timing on the JCAT website). My order is number 3706. Will you kindly advise, as those are the last two components I need for the build. Thanks. JCR

#4 Marcin_gps

Marcin_gps

JPLAY team

• Administrators
  • 3,646 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 06:25 AM

I ordered up the two cards for my build of the CAPS20 server on 23 July but do not know the status of shipping to me (or how to check on timing on the JCAT website). My order is number 3706. Will you kindly advise, as those are the last two components I need for the build. Thanks. JCR

Hello, 

I replied via email :) 

Regards, 

Marcin

JPLAY & JCAT Founder

JPLAY FEMTO: a complete network music software player for the most demanding audiophile.

Want to squeeze more from your PC-audio? Hear the difference with JCAT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users