3 replies to this topic

#1 rjonasz

rjonasz

Beginner

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 12:23 PM

Hello,

I've recently had to reset my Windows computer.  I have a 2 computer set up: controller and renderer.  On the controller I have VB-Audio's ASIO Bridge installed to route all sound to JPlay.  Everything works well if I use just t he single computer set up.  When I try to use the renderer, the ASIO Bridge does not pick up the sample rate.  Curiously I can play music with JPlay Mini on the controller and foobar2000 works flawlessly as well.  In order to get ASIO Bridge to work I have to change the engine from Ultra Stream to Classic or Xstream.

Is there something I can manage to get the ASIO Bridge to connect with Ultra Stream especially since foobar2000 and JPlay Mini work.

Thanks for your help,

Randy

Attached Files

#2 Marcin_gps

Marcin_gps

JPLAY team

• Administrators
  • 3,604 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 02:03 PM

DAC Link value is too low. Please try a higher value up to 200Hz. And UltraStream Engine if possible. 

JPLAY & JCAT Founder

JPLAY FEMTO: a complete network music software player for the most demanding audiophile.

Want to squeeze more from your PC-audio? Hear the difference with JCAT

#3 rjonasz

rjonasz

Beginner

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 10:12 PM

Thanks Marcin.  I'm making headway.  I get sound now for about 10 seconds then nothing.

#4 rjonasz

rjonasz

Beginner

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 May 2020 - 01:43 AM

Ah success!  I set the sample buffer for the ASIO driver for my Cambridge Audio DAC 100 to 2048 and I am now listening to UltraStream!

• Marcin_gps likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users