• Please log in to reply
4606 replies to this topic

#4021 Lazz

Lazz

Beginner

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 November 2022 - 08:42 AM

Ok, small update. Fixed the desktop by making a change in the shell. Thx to Youtube 

Where the vid says to enter explore.exe mine had a long string relating to JRiver and nothing about explorer.

The one difference is to doing any of this, is now I don't get the enter you password on boot up, which i don't care because it annoyed me anyway.

Now as i mentioned in my prevoius post , task manager shows the ES TC sexe when I first go into it but then they disappear. I'm guessing they should stay in the list to show they are doing what they should be.

#4022 Vina

Vina

Beginner

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 28 November 2022 - 09:02 AM

Ok, small update. Fixed the desktop by making a change in the shell. Thx to Youtube "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c51KyVxlmKg"

Where the vid says to enter explore.exe mine had a long string relating to JRiver and nothing about explorer.

The one difference is to doing any of this, is now I don't get the enter you password on boot up, which i don't care because it annoyed me anyway.

Now as i mentioned in my prevoius post , task manager shows the ES TC sexe when I first go into it but then they disappear. I'm guessing they should stay in the list to show they are doing what they should be.

Yes, you should be able to see ES in Task manager. You can configure autologin in Audiophile optimizer. Done that? 

Win2019 Server AS 

#4023 Lazz

Lazz

Beginner

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 November 2022 - 09:57 AM

Thx Vina, yes I have set auto login. 

#4024 BernieK

BernieK

Die Hard

• Moderators
  • 1,520 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 28 November 2022 - 11:39 AM

Hi Lazz,

From your post it appears that you are running BOTH TC and sexe (you only need one of these to install ES as a service). Is that correct? If so, perhaps that is the cause of your problem.

Other factors that can affect the operation of TC and ES are the age of your PC and its CPU. I found that my older (ca 2014) laptop will not run TC 2.0 properly.  Also, your CPU must offer support for SSE2 AVX2 to run ES (according to information on the developer's website). 

When you installed TC, what settings did you use?

Cheers,

Bernie

Control Point: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, 128Gb storage, 4Gb RAM, Bubble UPnP 3.8.0.2, or Dell Inspiron 15 5510 laptop (Windows 10 Professional Ver 21H2 build 19044.2130, Intel Core i7-11390H, 2.93 GHz, 512Gb KIOXIA M2 PCIe NVMe (RAID) SSD, 16Gb DDR4 3200 MHz RAM), Upplay 1.6.4

Single PC: Dell Inspiron 15R SE laptop, Intel Core i7-3612QM, 2.1 GHz, 1Tb 5400 rpm SATA HDD, 16Gb DDR3L 1600 MHz RAM

Control and Audio-PCs: Asus Mini PC PN60, Intel Core i5 8250U 1.6 GHz, 250Gb Kingston A2000 M2 NVMe SSD and 8Gb DDR4 2400 MHz RAM.

OS: Windows Server 2019 (Standard Edition) in highly optimized Desktop mode, command prompt shell for initial setup after which mouse disconnected from Single PC, and Control and Audio-PCs run headless (monitor, keyboard and mouse disconnected)
Optimization: Audiophile Optimizer 3.0, ES55 (Multi-User: Network + Local Service) and ES60 (Multi-User: System + Local Service) (both Below normal CPU Priority) on RAM Disk (via TrustedClean 2.0 on RAM Disk) in the Control-PC and Audio-PC. LE50 plus MC288 on RAM Disk (via TrustedClean 1.8 on RAM Disk) in Single PC (Multi-User: Local Service, Above normal CPU Priority)Process Lasso Server Edition 12.0.4.4, additional Windows processes/services stopped via registry editor, task manager and a modified CAD DSK script. For the full optimization procedure see my Guide for Optimizing WS2019 in a Dual or Single PC JPLAY Femto-Based System (revised 27 January 2023): https://drive.google...?usp=share_link

RAM Disk: For an automated RAM Disk creation procedure using ImDisk see my Guide for Creating a RAM Disk that Uses TrustedClean to Run MajiorityClean and LemonadeElitest or ExerciseStabilizer or ExtremeStabilizer (revised 7 November 2022): https://drive.google...?usp=share_link. Modified procedures that run single copies of ExtremeStabilizer 55  (Multi-User: Network + Local Service) plus 59 or 60 (Multi-User: System + Local Service in each instance) on both the Control and Audio-PCs can be downloaded here:https://drive.google...?usp=share_link or here: https://drive.google...?usp=share_link

Renderer: JPLAY FEMTO 7.0D UPnP (Alternative version), Server: JPLAY FEMTO 7.0D femtoServer, File Manager: Q-Dir 11.2.1.0, Library Manager: JRiver MC 30.0.59
JPLAY Settings: Playing via: KS, Engine: ULTRAstream, Bitstream: Native, Bitperfect Volume: OFF, DAC Link: 700 (Single PC), 1000 (Control-PC), XtreamSize: 1000, Throttle: ON, Hibernate Mode: ON
Single PC Equipment Configuration: Control Point Tablet > WiFi > Single PC + JCAT USB Enhancer > 1m Chord Silver Plus USB Cable > Denon PMA 2500NE > DIY speaker cables (Tycab PVC doubly insulated 11 AWG OFC wire, TechFlex braid, Neotech Banana/Spade connectors) > Monitor Audio Silver 500 7G Speakers

Dual PC Equipment Configuration: Control Point Tablet/Laptop > WiFi > Control-PC > 1m SUPRA Cat 8 Ethernet Cable > Audio-PC > 3m Chord C-USB Cable > Rotel 1590C > 1.5m Pro 2 RCA cable > Rotel 1590B > DIY speaker cables (as above) > Bryston PX-1 external crossovers > DIY speaker cables (as above) > Bryston Model T Signature Speakers

Music Storage: Main Library: 6Tb Seagate HDD/Hub+6Tb Seagate HDD (all connections via 0.5m Avencore Premium USB 3.0 cables); Backups: as per Main Library (x2)

#4025 hgtacke

hgtacke

Beginner

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 November 2022 - 01:31 PM

Hi Lazz,

From your post it appears that you are running BOTH TC and sexe (you only need one of these to install ES as a service). Is that correct? If so, perhaps that is the cause of your problem.

Other factors that can affect the operation of TC and ES are the age of your PC and its CPU. I found that my older (ca 2014) laptop will not run TC 2.0 properly.  Also, your CPU must offer support for SSE2 AVX2 to run ES (according to information on the developer's website). 

When you installed TC, what settings did you use?

Cheers,

Bernie

Hello Bernie,
My old Laptop has about the same age, no problem with TC2. Also no problem with ES without having AVX2. This was only required for MC 296-300.
Cheers
Hans-Georg

#4026 BernieK

BernieK

Die Hard

• Moderators
  • 1,520 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 28 November 2022 - 10:19 PM

Hello Bernie,
My old Laptop has about the same age, no problem with TC2. Also no problem with ES without having AVX2. This was only required for MC 296-300.
Cheers
Hans-Georg

Hi Hans-Goerg,

Apparently Oryaaaaa hasn't updated the Operating Environment details on the website yet: "For 64-bit Windows 10 computers. Instruction support for SSE2 AVX2 is mandatory." So it's good to confirm that AVX2 support is not required, thanks.

It's interesting that TC is problem-free on your laptop. What OS and optimizations are you using? Perhaps something I'm altering is interfering with TC.

Cheers,

Bernie

Control Point: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, 128Gb storage, 4Gb RAM, Bubble UPnP 3.8.0.2, or Dell Inspiron 15 5510 laptop (Windows 10 Professional Ver 21H2 build 19044.2130, Intel Core i7-11390H, 2.93 GHz, 512Gb KIOXIA M2 PCIe NVMe (RAID) SSD, 16Gb DDR4 3200 MHz RAM), Upplay 1.6.4

Single PC: Dell Inspiron 15R SE laptop, Intel Core i7-3612QM, 2.1 GHz, 1Tb 5400 rpm SATA HDD, 16Gb DDR3L 1600 MHz RAM

Control and Audio-PCs: Asus Mini PC PN60, Intel Core i5 8250U 1.6 GHz, 250Gb Kingston A2000 M2 NVMe SSD and 8Gb DDR4 2400 MHz RAM.

OS: Windows Server 2019 (Standard Edition) in highly optimized Desktop mode, command prompt shell for initial setup after which mouse disconnected from Single PC, and Control and Audio-PCs run headless (monitor, keyboard and mouse disconnected)
Optimization: Audiophile Optimizer 3.0, ES55 (Multi-User: Network + Local Service) and ES60 (Multi-User: System + Local Service) (both Below normal CPU Priority) on RAM Disk (via TrustedClean 2.0 on RAM Disk) in the Control-PC and Audio-PC. LE50 plus MC288 on RAM Disk (via TrustedClean 1.8 on RAM Disk) in Single PC (Multi-User: Local Service, Above normal CPU Priority)Process Lasso Server Edition 12.0.4.4, additional Windows processes/services stopped via registry editor, task manager and a modified CAD DSK script. For the full optimization procedure see my Guide for Optimizing WS2019 in a Dual or Single PC JPLAY Femto-Based System (revised 27 January 2023): https://drive.google...?usp=share_link

RAM Disk: For an automated RAM Disk creation procedure using ImDisk see my Guide for Creating a RAM Disk that Uses TrustedClean to Run MajiorityClean and LemonadeElitest or ExerciseStabilizer or ExtremeStabilizer (revised 7 November 2022): https://drive.google...?usp=share_link. Modified procedures that run single copies of ExtremeStabilizer 55  (Multi-User: Network + Local Service) plus 59 or 60 (Multi-User: System + Local Service in each instance) on both the Control and Audio-PCs can be downloaded here:https://drive.google...?usp=share_link or here: https://drive.google...?usp=share_link

Renderer: JPLAY FEMTO 7.0D UPnP (Alternative version), Server: JPLAY FEMTO 7.0D femtoServer, File Manager: Q-Dir 11.2.1.0, Library Manager: JRiver MC 30.0.59
JPLAY Settings: Playing via: KS, Engine: ULTRAstream, Bitstream: Native, Bitperfect Volume: OFF, DAC Link: 700 (Single PC), 1000 (Control-PC), XtreamSize: 1000, Throttle: ON, Hibernate Mode: ON
Single PC Equipment Configuration: Control Point Tablet > WiFi > Single PC + JCAT USB Enhancer > 1m Chord Silver Plus USB Cable > Denon PMA 2500NE > DIY speaker cables (Tycab PVC doubly insulated 11 AWG OFC wire, TechFlex braid, Neotech Banana/Spade connectors) > Monitor Audio Silver 500 7G Speakers

Dual PC Equipment Configuration: Control Point Tablet/Laptop > WiFi > Control-PC > 1m SUPRA Cat 8 Ethernet Cable > Audio-PC > 3m Chord C-USB Cable > Rotel 1590C > 1.5m Pro 2 RCA cable > Rotel 1590B > DIY speaker cables (as above) > Bryston PX-1 external crossovers > DIY speaker cables (as above) > Bryston Model T Signature Speakers

Music Storage: Main Library: 6Tb Seagate HDD/Hub+6Tb Seagate HDD (all connections via 0.5m Avencore Premium USB 3.0 cables); Backups: as per Main Library (x2)

#4027 VonBrechts

VonBrechts

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Germany

Posted 29 November 2022 - 02:05 AM

Having problems after install of ES, TC.

I left things as is and booted up my pc to see what happens after playing around with it the night before. Well pc boots up fine as normal, Jriver and the fidelizer pop up comes on stating its applying its settings, all good. Then i go into task manager and Fidelizer, and Minority Clean and sexe is in there but then after a minute or two they disappear from the list. And also then notice that none of my desktop is displaying other than JRiver all black screen. Help please so confused. I was going to remove and reinstall Fidelizer if issues continued, but now no desktop is displaying. Also it doesn't ask to input the password on startup. 

What services have you disabled? Have you applied any registry changes? I doubt TC or MC / LE / ES is causing the problem due to TC is not that deep in the system. TC doesn't alter services, the registry or is changing windows settings no matter what settings of TC you use..

TC and sexe are running as services...I'm not sure but it might be that fidelizer stop this services if you set Fidelizer to stop / disable unnessecary servies. Unfortunatly Fidelizer doesn't allow to 'whitelist' services.

• BernieK likes this

( Alienware M17 R3 - Windows Server 2022 Standard/Windows 11 Pro for Workstations - Synology DS220+ - Roon/HQPlayer + LE/MC - RME ADI2 - DAC FS - Genelec 8340 APM )

#4028 BernieK

BernieK

Die Hard

• Moderators
  • 1,520 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 29 November 2022 - 03:34 AM

Hello Bernie,
Cheers
Hans-Georg

What services have you disabled? Have you applied any registry changes? I doubt TC or MC / LE / ES is causing the problem due to TC is not that deep in the system. TC doesn't alter services, the registry or is changing windows settings no matter what settings of TC you use..

TC and sexe are running as services...I'm not sure but it might be that fidelizer stop this services if you set Fidelizer to stop / disable unnessecary servies. Unfortunatly Fidelizer doesn't allow to 'whitelist' services.

VonBrechts has raised a number of good points, especially with regard to Fidelizer. An easy first thing to try would be to uninstall Fidelizer and then see how things go when you reboot.

#4029 jgwtriode

jgwtriode

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 29 November 2022 - 05:00 AM

Well the difference with MC299/LE61 is even more apparent with the DX Engineering DX Iso plus 2 filter in line with my BJC Cat 5se cable. You can more easily hear the added musicality that it displays over the ES 38, along with improved detail,  lowered noise floor and more open stage and layering  that these Passive Common mode RF filters bring to the table.  I thing they work like the Network Acoustic Muon Filters, but for only $50 a pair.  One on either end of the cable.   And they are getting better with burn in. Learned about them on Steve Hoffman's Music Forum after reading about them on Qobuz thread I was checking out on this Forum!   Quite amazing, especially for the price!

Happy listening,

jgwtriode

• Thuan likes this

#4030 Vina

Vina

Beginner

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 29 November 2022 - 07:34 AM

Well the difference with MC299/LE61 is even more apparent with the DX Engineering DX Iso plus 2 filter in line with my BJC Cat 5se cable. You can more easily hear the added musicality that it displays over the ES 38, along with improved detail,  lowered noise floor and more open stage and layering  that these Passive Common mode RF filters bring to the table.  I thing they work like the Network Acoustic Muon Filters, but for only $50 a pair.  One on either end of the cable.   And they are getting better with burn in. Learned about them on Steve Hoffman's Music Forum after reading about them on Qobuz thread I was checking out on this Forum!   Quite amazing, especially for the price!

Happy listening,

jgwtriode

It is only 1s and 0s that go through the network cable. No Em field can change them. Or does the 1s get straighter and the 0s rounder?

The other aspect is data loss or data error, but a network filter/cable does not help with that either.

Sorry to say, but put your money elsewhere..

Win2019 Server AS 

#4031 micika

micika

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 29 November 2022 - 08:48 AM

Impulse signals go through these type of cables. Its a physical category, electrical to be exact. 1s and 0s do not exist in a physical world, in a cable in this case.

Data gets transformed into el impulses, somewhere in our system. They pass through lots of electrical components in our system, they go through cables if needed. At the end they get transformed into analog signals. So, its the same exact thing as power or IC cables.

These signals are "nervous and chaotic" when we see them on oscilloscopes. This is normal state of affairs. This does not affect normal usage of IT equipment. But if we use good audio cables or filters, signals get less nervous. Less nervousness means better sound. This has been proved so many times.

• Thuan likes this

#4032 Vina

Vina

Beginner

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 29 November 2022 - 09:39 AM

Impulse signals go through these type of cables. Its a physical category, electrical to be exact. 1s and 0s do not exist in a physical world, in a cable in this case.

Data gets transformed into el impulses, somewhere in our system. They pass through lots of electrical components in our system, they go through cables if needed. At the end they get transformed into analog signals. So, its the same exact thing as power or IC cables.

These signals are "nervous and chaotic" when we see them on oscilloscopes. This is normal state of affairs. This does not affect normal usage of IT equipment. But if we use good audio cables or filters, signals get less nervous. Less nervousness means better sound. This has been proved so many times.

I have heard the exact same from more serious professionals.. 

I just happened to be a computer engineer and I can tell you have NO idea what you are talking about. The guy in the video do!

"Data gets transformed into el impulses, somewhere in our system"  :D

This guy explain in more detail why it´s complete snake oil:

Win2019 Server AS 

#4033 Ben Webster

Ben Webster

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt a.M., Germany

Posted 29 November 2022 - 10:01 AM

You can trust somebody or make your own decision (which is always better).

The signal via Erhernet cable is far away from being digital - it‘s pure „analog“. And beside the „0“ and „1“ (which are only approximately „0“ and „1“.) there is also a lot of noise.

There are significantly differences between Ethernet cables, switches, net cards etc. You can say I don‘t like that cable or that cable, but when you hear no differences somewhat else must be wrong.

You can‘t compare it with the computer area. There is always only true and false (or errors).

And expensive is not always better.

It‘s up to you to decide (but please listen first, you will be surprised)

• Thuan, Nobudy, MikeYang9999 and 3 others like this

System doesn’t matter - if you have mine.

#4034 sammy

sammy

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 29 November 2022 - 10:05 AM

Hi, I know an audio retailer who checks the specified running direction for a new delivery of power cables.

He hears a half centimeter difference to the back wall, if someone has an acoustic energy AE 1, it should be 34.5 centimeters from the back wall
  • mkmind likes this

#4035 zaurux

zaurux

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 29 November 2022 - 10:56 AM

I have 2 DX Iso on a cat6 mix between my Roon/HQPlayer server and my ZenStream.
Excellent accessories used in the amateur radio world.
Just out of curiosity, I tried the 299/61 duo again in ram... and I came back to the ES38 which I found more open, dynamic (2 instances in ram).
But this is my system and my perception.
The memory management depends... on the memory chips, the OS (win10 LTSC for me), the software and the load.
MinorityClean, now ES, is an improvement but it doesn't do it all
Of course, I limit myself to the audio server. The streamer is optimised but runs on a mini linux distribution.
This is not the JPlay architecture.
It's up to each one to find the right balance... and for the perception, no "snake oil" but between sunny days, rainy days (EMI filter..) the perception is different.
Same thing when I listen with a glass of Goudale (french beer) in hand or a glass of Chorey-les-Beaune (red wine)... not to mention the time of day (night is always better).

And for beliefs... length is not all  :P

• y4r1k likes this

ROON + HQP / Hdplex H3-i5 + 400ATX > ZenStream hack > Musician Pegasus (DSD direct) > SQM > BoXem Arthur Purifi / Recital Audio Illumine 

#4036 hgtacke

hgtacke

Beginner

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 November 2022 - 03:03 PM

Hi Hans-Goerg,

Apparently Oryaaaaa hasn't updated the Operating Environment details on the website yet: "For 64-bit Windows 10 computers. Instruction support for SSE2 AVX2 is mandatory." So it's good to confirm that AVX2 support is not required, thanks.

It's interesting that TC is problem-free on your laptop. What OS and optimizations are you using? Perhaps something I'm altering is interfering with TC.

Cheers,

Bernie

Hello Bernie,

my System:

very basic laptop Medion Akoya E6221 from 2011 with Intel Core i3-2350 (SSE2 but only AVX not AVX2), RAM 8Gb.

Windows 7/64,optimized everything for high performance, Intel Speed Boost and Hyperthreading not removable in Bios,

so limited max CPU performance to 99% and starting everthing with affinity to physical cores.

removed any possible Windows components, disabled update, defrag etc.

disabled (or uninstalled if possible without doing harm) soundcard, graphics, any network adapter, webcam,

removed DVD drive, (mounted additional HD ).

Optimized services following BlackViper, bare bones scheme, further reduction e.g. uninstall Intel power and storage management.

System is running abolutely stable with 19 processes and 11 services (incl. Taskmanager)

TC 2.0 (default settings) and ES38 and Audioplayers (Albumplayer, PlayPcmWin, Winyl) are on RamDisk.

Albumplayer (imo the only one running without Windows audio services) with Kernel Streaming and USB adaptive mode output.

All audio files are FLAC 96/24 on the internal HD's. Albumplayer loading files in RAM before playing.

Stopped using Fidelizer, clearly better SQ without.

With my system ES 38  is the first ES version sounding a little bit better than MC288LE50 or 56.

Because of lacking AVX2 instruction I've never could try MC299, helas.

Cheers,

Hans-Georg

#4037 BernieK

BernieK

Die Hard

• Moderators
  • 1,520 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 29 November 2022 - 11:49 PM

Hi Hans-Goerg,

Cheers,

Bernie

Hello Bernie,

my System:

very basic laptop Medion Akoya E6221 from 2011 with Intel Core i3-2350 (SSE2 but only AVX not AVX2), RAM 8Gb.

Windows 7/64,optimized everything for high performance, Intel Speed Boost and Hyperthreading not removable in Bios,

so limited max CPU performance to 99% and starting everthing with affinity to physical cores.

removed any possible Windows components, disabled update, defrag etc.

disabled (or uninstalled if possible without doing harm) soundcard, graphics, any network adapter, webcam,

removed DVD drive, (mounted additional HD ).

Optimized services following BlackViper, bare bones scheme, further reduction e.g. uninstall Intel power and storage management.

System is running abolutely stable with 19 processes and 11 services (incl. Taskmanager)

TC 2.0 (default settings) and ES38 and Audioplayers (Albumplayer, PlayPcmWin, Winyl) are on RamDisk.

Albumplayer (imo the only one running without Windows audio services) with Kernel Streaming and USB adaptive mode output.

All audio files are FLAC 96/24 on the internal HD's. Albumplayer loading files in RAM before playing.

Stopped using Fidelizer, clearly better SQ without.

With my system ES 38  is the first ES version sounding a little bit better than MC288LE50 or 56.

Because of lacking AVX2 instruction I've never could try MC299, helas.

Cheers,

Hans-Georg

Hi Hans-Georg,

Very impressive optimization of Windows 7! SimiIar to your situation, with Windows Server 2019 I have 18 processes (incl Task Manager) and 12 services running on the single PC. But given the differences in the OS, it may be that something I've switched off is required for TC 2.0 on WS 2019 in my laptop background. TC 1.8 works fine, so I'll continue using that.

Cheers,

Bernie

#4038 mkmind

mkmind

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  • LocationHannover (Germany)

Posted 30 November 2022 - 12:47 AM

There is always only true and false (or error).

But who determines that? You, us, the sound engineer....

Well, then FEMTO DUAL would be totally wrong.

But only through the separation of data and player, the music becomes much nicer. And that, although the two PCs are connected with a network cable.

Of course, only with one network cable, not even about a hub or so, why also. 

This serenity does not play a single, only a dual. 

The difference between Very Good and Highend is more a matter of feeling. I don't compare that anymore today, oh brighter, more treble, oh that's pressing now though. All nonsense. Either you can internalize the music with feeling, or it doesn't work with feeling yet. In my opinion, you also have to be a very sensitive person to reduce something like that. So rather a carpenter than a carpenter. (In German you know immediately what I mean by that...) The older I get, the more feeling is involved.

Today once again heard Dual, without Fidelizer MC/LE/ES, is more agile, under AO3.0 on Xeon, not so withdrawn, made quieter.

Nice listening still...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Es gibt immer nur wahr und falsch (oder Fehler).

Aber wer bestimmt das? Ihr, wir, der Tonmeister....

Naja, dann wäre ja FEMTO DUAL total Falsch.

Aber erst durch die Trennung, von Daten und Player, wird das mit der Musik viel schöner. Und das, obwohl die beiden PC mit einem Netzwerkkabel verbunden sind.

Natürlich auch nur mit einem Netzwerkkabel, nicht auch noch über einen Hub oder so, warum auch. 

Diese Gelassenheit spielt kein Single, nur ein Dual. 

Der Unterschied zwischen Sehr Gut und Highend ist mehr Gefühlssache. Ich vergleiche das heute nicht mehr danach, oh heller, mehr Höhen, oh, dass drückt nun aber. Alles Blödsinn. Entweder man kann die Musik gefühlvoll verinnerlichen, oder das klappt noch nicht mit Gefühl. Meiner Meinung nach muss man auch ein sehr gefühlvoller Mensch sein, um sowas zu reduzieren. Also eher ein Tischler als ein Zimmermann. Je älter ich werde, je mehr Gefühl spielt da mit.

Heute mal wieder Dual, ohne Fidelizer MC/LE/ES gehört, ist agiler, unter AO3.0 auf Xeon, nicht so zurückgezogen, leiser gemacht.

Schönes hören noch...

#4039 mkmind

mkmind

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  • LocationHannover (Germany)

Posted 30 November 2022 - 01:48 AM

Mainstreet Audio in Oldenburg

Hi, I know an audio retailer who checks the specified running direction for a new delivery of power cables.

He hears a half centimeter difference to the back wall, if someone has an acoustic energy AE 1, it should be 34.5 centimeters from the back wall

#4040 darkblood1984

darkblood1984

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 30 November 2022 - 12:53 PM

https://www.bilibili...eo/BV1X8411V7nR

万神殿221130 es38

now 200 cm back wall. 10 cm side wall 

Position the side wall 5cm last time

PC hifi(win server 2022 Intel Xeon E3-1220 v2/4G ddr3(5-5-5-16))----Prism Sound Ada 8xr dac--aune S1c pro wck--845 diy tubed amplifiers(Lundahl transformer..Audio Note KAISEI....Duelund CAST..Duelund Silver wire...Audio Note silver resistor and Silver wire...Telefunken Western Electric tube)---Gryphon Pantheon--Akg P120 usb

5 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

sammy