4 replies to this topic

#1 Marcin_gps

Marcin_gps

JPLAY team

• Administrators
  • 3,392 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:21 PM

l1010777.jpg?w=1920&ssl=1

NO COMPROMISE AUDIOPHILE-GRADE OCC WIRES & SHIELDING RESULT IN A REMARKABLE AUDIO EXPERIENCE

The JCAT DC cables extract true performance of a linear power supply that is masked by poor quality of generic DC cables included with a PSU. Replace those with JCAT and experience the sound on a completely new level.

SPECIFICATION:

No compromise audiophile-grade DC power cables that can be tailor made for your PSU and needs: motherboard CPU (world premiere), SATA drives, USB/NET Card etc. Pictured is a 4-pin ATX 5V to 2x SATA DC cable for use with the HD-PLEX 400W ATX PSU

Multistrand OCC wires made up of up to 221 ultra pure fine copper strands. OCC (Ohno Continuous Cast) wires developed by Professor Ohno at the Chiba Institute of Technology in Japan are used to eliminate impurities and grain boundaries which degrade conduction and consequent sound quality. Contrary to other copper wires, OCC copper is ultra (99.9999%) pure which allows the cleanest possible conduction

Advanced shielding prevents noise interference and guarantees a remarkable audio experience

Dramatic improvement of sound quality & image quality

More natural tone that is closer to analogue

The positive effect will improve up to one week from the installation

Once the DC cable is installed, the same directionality must be used to maintain the best sound quality

If the DC power cable for e.g. HD-PLEX PSU is ordered, it is designed to work exclusively with HD-PLEX PSU. Therefore the cable must not be used with other power supplies for safety reasons.

Motherboard DC power cable for CPU, a world premiere in computer audio, has the biggest impact on sound quality

Please specify the DC connectors and make/model of your power supply when placing the order. Available connectors and options included in the price are: motherboard 4-pin ATX (CPU), 2x DC jack 5,5/2,1mm, 2x SATA (pictured). The standard length is 1.4m

The cable is available now at the JCAT shop:  https://jcat.eu/prod...c-power-cables/

• ellisdj, Thuan, FelipeRolim and 10 others like this

JPLAY & JCAT Founder

JPLAY FEMTO: a complete network music software player for the most demanding audiophile.

Want to squeeze more from your PC-audio? Hear the difference with JCAT

#2 Marcin_gps

Marcin_gps

JPLAY team

• Administrators
  • 3,392 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:27 PM

In my system I'm using two cables:

1) from the 400W ATX linear PSU to motherboard CPU socket

2) from the 400W ATX linear PSU to 2x SATA drives (OS SSD and music library drive) 

The 1st one makes the most dramatic improvement.

I can say with confidence that adding these cables brought more gains in sound quality than adding the 400W ATX linear PSU alone. 

• FelipeRolim and Jogar like this

JPLAY & JCAT Founder

JPLAY FEMTO: a complete network music software player for the most demanding audiophile.

#3 batear2

batear2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 12:04 PM

Hi

I use 2 cables, each from a Hdplex PSU to mainboard, C-PC and A-PC.

Due to circumstances I had to break the golden one-thing-at-a-time rule. I also had to change my digital cable  at the same time, and the PSU for A-PC was also completely new, so I cannot really tell what does what, but what I can say for sure, is, that those cables contributed to turn my system into the best I ever had, the best I ever heard.

MUST HAVE!

• Marcin_gps and Thuan like this

#4 Marcin_gps

Marcin_gps

JPLAY team

• Administrators
  • 3,392 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 03:38 PM

Hi

I use 2 cables, each from a Hdplex PSU to mainboard, C-PC and A-PC.

Due to circumstances I had to break the golden one-thing-at-a-time rule. I also had to change my digital cable  at the same time, and the PSU for A-PC was also completely new, so I cannot really tell what does what, but what I can say for sure, is, that those cables contributed to turn my system into the best I ever had, the best I ever heard.

MUST HAVE!

Thank you for the report! 

Here are some of the latest High-End DC Power Cables. These can be tailor made to your power supply model and requirements. 

Attached File  L1002755.jpg   827.63KB   1 downloads

Attached File  L1002756.jpg   794.54KB   1 downloads

Regards, 
Marcin

• ellisdj, Thuan and Jogar like this

JPLAY & JCAT Founder

#5 peter.imrich

peter.imrich

Beginner

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 10:14 AM

When I started my PC audio project 2 years ago, I have to admit I was sceptical. All those seemingly unimportant cable upgrades. C'mon, how can a ethernet cable have an impact on the sound? However, as I started putting high-end components into my PC, each time the upgrade was huge.

And this DC cable from JCAT 400W LPS to CPU, you need to hear the difference for yourself. Its amazing ..

• Marcin_gps, Adrian, Thuan and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users