3 replies to this topic

#1 jimbones

jimbones

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 07:26 PM

Now that I have Femto working, sort of :) I am looking forward to doing the following:

Subscribing to Qobuz <when it becomes available> and getting Roon. Will I be able to stream Qobuz and go through Femto?

What applications will I need to make sure everyone plays nice in the sand box. Thanks

#2 jmudrick

jmudrick

Beginner

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 08:29 PM

I don't believe Roon-Qobuz integration is a thing yet. Qobuz does work fine with Femto via BubbleUpnp.

#3 jimbones

jimbones

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 09:01 PM

I don't believe Roon-Qobuz integration is a thing yet. Qobuz does work fine with Femto via BubbleUpnp.

Thank you for correcting me. I should have said i intend to play local files using roon-femto

I intend to stream qobuz using my lumin player and app. I believe many of the apps work with Qobuz.

#4 Marcin_gps

Marcin_gps

JPLAY & JCAT Founder

• Administrators
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 12:10 PM

Thank you for correcting me. I should have said i intend to play local files using roon-femto

I intend to stream qobuz using my lumin player and app. I believe many of the apps work with Qobuz.

Unfortunately, roon doesn't support UPnP, so it will not work with JPLAY FEMTO. 

Perhaps if many users request this feature, the guys at roon would be willing to look into adding UPnP support to roon

JPLAY for iOS: the new reference hi-fi app. 

JCAT: streaming specific products for high-end audio

Join Computer Audio Enthusiasts group on facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users