it seems that the Winamp ASIO plugins (also used with Mediamonkey) are shutting down something in the JPLAY Femto ASIO driver.
- Playing foobar with JPLAY ASIO driver works.
- Starting Mediamonkey or Winamp with ASIO plugins and Chord ASIO as driver works.
- Switching to "JPLAY driver": no sound, no error message.
- Playing foobar gives then following errors:
- In foobar: "Unrecoverable playback error: Could not initialize the driver"
- As system message: "Can't connect. Seems JPLAY is not running ..."
jplay.exe and JPLAYfemto.exe are still visible in the windows task manager.
Cause ASIO is not supported by Mediamonkey, there is no hope that they fix it.
You can find both Winamp plugins here: http://forums.winamp...ad.php?t=452642