• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ben Webster

Ben Webster

Beginner

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 07:44 PM

Marcin: “If Kazoo is so important then you may try converting JPLAY FEMTO into OpenHome renderer via BubbleUPnP Server. Here is the guide how to do it: BubbleUPnP Server”

I installed BubbleUPnP Server on the Control-PC.
In the tab “Media Server” I unchecked everything, in the tab “Media Renderers” I checked “Create an openHome renderer” and “Gapless playback”.
Till now everything is fine and no errors.

In Kazoo I only see “My Music MinimServer” and the message “Waiting for JPLAY Streamer” and “Waiting for room”

Clicking on “Waiting Förnges JPlay Streamer” I can choose “JPLAY FEMTO Room” and everything works.
  • Marcin_gps likes this

#2 taxman2

taxman2

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • LocationSofia, Bulgaria

Posted 05 November 2018 - 07:47 PM

Did you see JPlay Femto Server appearing in the tab media server?

Furman Elite 10i (power conditioner), JPLAY, AO, PL Pro, F Pro, 2 x fanless mini PC, Control PC - WS 2012 R2 core, Audio PC - WS 2016 core, JCAT USB Card, 2 x JCAT Femto Net Cards, 3 x 100VA Ultra Low Noise LPS, JCAT Isolator, SU-1 with external LPS, Gustard X-20 (modified), Audia Flight Pre Mk III (class A preamp), Audia Flight FL50 Mk IV(class A amplifier), Focal Electra 1008BE;

#3 Ben Webster

Ben Webster

Beginner

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 07:54 PM

Did you see JPlay Femto Server appearing in the tab media server?

Yes. Sorry, I edited my first post.

In BubbleUPnP Server In the tab “Media Server” I see two “JPLAY femtoServer” (one on Control-PC and the useless one on Audio-PC). I unchecked both.

In the tab “Media Renderers I see both too and give them different names. Checked both.

In Kazoo I tried which one is the right one.

Of course it will be much easier when you first kill the process on the Audio-PC.

#4 Ben Webster

Ben Webster

Beginner

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 08:06 PM

Marcin,
thanks for the trick with BubbleUPnP. Wasn’t aware that I can use it to generate an OpenHome.

Now it works like before. I’m quite happy.

SO is still better than with JPLAY 6.2.

I need some time to compare it with the native JPLAY FEMTO 7.0.

Again: we’ll done!
  • Marcin_gps likes this

#5 taxman2

taxman2

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • LocationSofia, Bulgaria

Posted 06 November 2018 - 11:15 AM

Check this out: http://jplay.eu/foru...ussion/?p=45327

I've bought a second hand Samsung Galaxy tab 4. Installed Bubble UPnP and everything came to place. My four external HDD's are visible, just the way they were with minimserver and Kazoo. Coverart and all - visible. I am on KS Ultrastream 1000Hz and play everything from mp3 to dsd128 without any hint of interruption, everything is loaded very quickly. Just some time is needed to scan the whole library the first time. 

Many thanks to JPLAY TEAM!!!!

This is more than I was hoping for. Brilliant job guys, indeed!

• Marcin_gps likes this

Furman Elite 10i (power conditioner), JPLAY, AO, PL Pro, F Pro, 2 x fanless mini PC, Control PC - WS 2012 R2 core, Audio PC - WS 2016 core, JCAT USB Card, 2 x JCAT Femto Net Cards, 3 x 100VA Ultra Low Noise LPS, JCAT Isolator, SU-1 with external LPS, Gustard X-20 (modified), Audia Flight Pre Mk III (class A preamp), Audia Flight FL50 Mk IV(class A amplifier), Focal Electra 1008BE;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users