I am starting a new thread because I cannot find a clear solution in the bug/issues topic. I am having the following issue when trying to use FEMTO library with BubbleUPnP:
Reason: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int java.lang.String.length()' on null object reference
I see users have tried various suggestions (not sure how many have had success). Here is what I have tried:
- Confirmed that drive was mapped under SYSTEM with admin privs
- Verify mapping by running dir Z:\ in CMD
- Tried both Z: and Z:\ (without and with slash) in the FEMTO setup
- Used a mirror of the directory on a USB drive with success (so I don't think it's a character issue on a track name)
CMD: net use Z: "\\NAS-E6-81-CC\Backup\John Collins\Music" /u:myusername mypassword
- I used quotations because I have a space in the path. I have also tried a different directory on NAS without spaces or quotations (no luck).
- CMD returns successful in prompt
- I can browse the directory in FEMTO setup
- BubleUPnP will not browse it
For some reason the MusicLibrary does not seem to be created correctly (I have attached it for viewing). Any thoughts?
Thanks for all you guys do. I have been a JPLAY user since version 4 and have loved it through the years. Tidal streaming in 7.0 is working (and sounding) great.