10 replies to this topic

#1 Elprior

Elprior

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 05:32 PM

My quest for uploading to Jplay forum continues :)   Ok, one more time, I must be the dumbest internet user on earth, as I can't successfully use the image upload feature. When I click the Insert/edit image, there's a Browse button that seems to allow to access one's owned uploads. Uploading is always ok, but all I can see in the end, is the number of pictures I have uploaded, I can't select any in the Browse tab.   I can create as many subfolders as I want, but who cares ? ;)   Would someone be so kind as to educate me ?   Thx a lot, Guillaume
  • WiRar likes this

#2 izumrudy

izumrudy

Beginner

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:48 PM

http://www.bgaudio.o...0389&mode=view  Test =)

Ok, it seems that upload functionality is not working atm. Or its a bug with Chrome - I can't see the file that I uploaded. Unfortunately I don't have another browser installed to test with it. 

Guillaume you can still use the Image URL option. You have to upload your pictures to another site tho and then copy & paste their URL.

I hope this helps a bit.

à bientôt,

Rudy
Lenovo x200 Win 7 64N JPLAY mini -> Etheraudio NOS Tube PCM2704 chip based DAC -> 300b SE tube mono blocks -> Little 37 horns with Ether 7.1 Alnico drivers. All interconnects, mains, USB cable are solid core Etheraudio silver.

#3 Josef

Josef

JPLAY team

• Administrators
  • 3,311 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:54 PM

Guillaume you're not the only one - i could not get it to work either... izumrudy thinks it's chrome which, in fact, is what i use - do you use chrome too?

#4 izumrudy

izumrudy

Beginner

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:18 PM

Josef said:

Guillaume you're not the only one – i could not get it to work either…

izumrudy thinks it's chrome which, in fact, is what i use – do you use chrome too?

Yep, I use the latest Chrome version. I cannot see the files I upload in the file manager.

Sorry, just read that the question was addressed to Guillaume and not me. Getting sleepy I guess =)

Edited by izumrudy, 27 January 2012 - 11:19 PM.

Lenovo x200 Win 7 64N JPLAY mini -> Etheraudio NOS Tube PCM2704 chip based DAC -> 300b SE tube mono blocks -> Little 37 horns with Ether 7.1 Alnico drivers. All interconnects, mains, USB cable are solid core Etheraudio silver.

#5 Marcin_gps

Marcin_gps

JPLAY team

• Administrators
  • 3,909 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 12:23 AM

It must be sth with the forum script which I've recently updated. I'll take a look at it after the weekend. In the meantime pls use sth like imgshack for uploads. Sorry for the inconvenience :)   Rgds, Marcin

JPLAY & JCAT Founder

JPLAY FEMTO: a complete network music software player for the most demanding audiophile.

Want to squeeze more from your PC-audio? Hear the difference with JCAT

Join Computer Audio Enthusiasts group on facebook

#6 Elprior

Elprior

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 11:22 AM

izumrudy said:

Guillaume you can still use the Image URL option. You have to upload your pictures to another site tho and then copy & paste their URL.

Hi Rudy,

merci :)

I understand it works with the URL, as it works perfectly for video.

Btw, you don't need flash to play video once it's referenced by Jplay forum, funny ! Marcin, is it somehow converted to html5 ?

I just thought the upload feature was cool, and would comment about it ;)

A plus,

Guillaume

#7 Elprior

Elprior

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 11:23 AM

Josef said:

Guillaume you're not the only one - i could not get it to work either...

izumrudy thinks it's chrome which, in fact, is what i use - do you use chrome too?

Hi Josef,

nope I was using both Firefox and Chrome.

I haven't tried with Safari though. I could...

Cheers,

Guillaume

PS : I'm trying to upload a picture of the Diverter HR ! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif

#8 Elprior

Elprior

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 11:25 AM

Marcin_gps said:

It must be sth with the forum script which I've recently updated. I'll take a look at it after the weekend. In the meantime pls use sth like imgshack for uploads. Sorry for the inconvenience :)

Rgds,

Marcin

Hi Marcin,

it's been several weeks that I'm unable to upload through this feature.

What do you mean by recently ?

Anyway, no problem with inconvenience.

I'll give ImageShack a try :)

Cheers,

Guillaume

#9 Marcin_gps

Marcin_gps

JPLAY team

• Administrators
  • 3,909 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 04:34 PM

Recently = few weeks ago :)

JPLAY & JCAT Founder

JPLAY FEMTO: a complete network music software player for the most demanding audiophile.

#10 Sligolad

Sligolad

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:05 PM

Can not upload a screenshot of Total Commander to help out, the image uploads to somewhere but I can not locate it after the upload!! Any Ideas anyone?

Audio PC Gigabyte H97M-D3H & PPA OCXO Mobo, Teradak ATX Linear for 20 pin ATX on Mobo, Paul Hynes SR7EHD 12v for Mobo, 5v for clocks & 5v supply to Audiowind Regulator for 1.3v to RAM direct, JCat Femto USB Card 5v from Paul Hynes, Startech Lex – Amber Regen to JCat USB & Startech Rex to Lex by 2x Meicord LAN through GISO GB Isolator powered by Teddy Pardo 18v Linear, Wtfplay off USB on REX – remote control by Mele F10, D to D PPA Red USB Cable - Intona - LFP 3.3v battery powered USB Regen – Isolated Xmos 768kHz USB DDC powered by 2 x 3.3v 0.8uV Linear Regs – i2s - D to A - Lampizator Big7, Conrad Johnson Premier 17LS, Classe CA 2200, Raidho C1s. Recent changes in red.

#11 Marcin_gps

Marcin_gps

JPLAY team

• Administrators
  • 3,909 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:01 PM

Yes, I don't know what's wrong. It stopped working after I updated forum script. It's best to upload to http://imageshack.us/ 

JPLAY & JCAT Founder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users