No replies to this topic

#1 screenmusic

screenmusic

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 12:02 AM

I've installed the latest AO on WServer 2012 R and now on WS 2016, and found out some strange stuff. First, after all the tweaks done by the optimizer, the latency of the computer (on both servers editions) goes up a lot. Second, when I checked if the cores are unparked they are not, I have to unparck them myself, also when checking the power management of the USB they are all on when it is supposed to be done by AO. Then the kernel drivers were missing in both installations. When using Fid pro 8.1 most of the times a simple software like Jriver 23 which consumes 2 or 3 percent of CPU it goes up to consume 45% the only thing to remediate this is to restart and pray for it to stay in 2%. Also, simple tweaks that I do to my software are not in AO. I am posting this here because I don't have the help of anybody, yes, I did try and send emails etc. to AO optimizer support, computer audiophile threads etc but get no response. Maybe I am doing something wrong or not but how should I know if I don't get any replies? I mean AO is a great software (not cheap) but there is no customer support, I miss the customer support Marcin and Josef used to gave us, times are changing...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: audiophile optimizer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users