45 replies to this topic

#41 FelipeRolim

FelipeRolim

Beginner

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationQuatiguá/Paraná/Brazil

Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:22 PM

AudioPhil, I'm using the Beta 6 version of Audiophile Optimizer v. 2.20. If I install the "official" version, is it necessary to uninstall the older version, format the computer or everything will be done by the newer software itself? I had some troubles with Kernel Streaming, and I'm afraid to suffer again. Thanks!

• Ridgekex likes this

#42 AudioPhil

AudioPhil

AudiophileOptimizer

• AudiophileOptimizer
  • 1,114 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 13 June 2018 - 07:14 PM

AudioPhil, I'm using the Beta 6 version of Audiophile Optimizer v. 2.20. If I install the "official" version, is it necessary to uninstall the older version, format the computer or everything will be done by the newer software itself? I had some troubles with Kernel Streaming, and I'm afraid to suffer again. Thanks!

Hi

It would be a catastrophe if what you describe would be needed. No, its super simple and only a few klicks. no need to reinstall windows, not even a reset by ServiceTool.

Just follow the instructions of the 2.20 PDF guide on page 29.

Best,

AudioPhil

• FelipeRolim likes this

logo.png

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 2.20 | PDF Guide | MUTEC MC-3+ USB

#43 billgr

billgr

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 18 August 2018 - 03:52 AM

Hi AudioPhil,

I run AO on a music server PC and dual Jplay PCs.

I'm having problems installing AO 2.20 on my Controlpc. When I run the new setup.exe and get to Accept stage I enter A and the window disappears (crashes?). I notice the AO files have not updated i.e. audiophile_core.exe has the old create date. What should I do?

I ran out of activation keys when building my music server too, probably due to adding a hdd. I wish the hardware id didn't depend on the drives :-( 

Cheers, Bill

Win2016 Core, Audiophile Optimizer, Fidelizer Pro, Minimserver, JplayStreamer, BubbleDS, Jplay 3PC, PS Audio DirectStream, ATI1806 Amplifiers, Linkwitz LX521 with ASP4, JPS Labs Aluminata

#44 AudioPhil

AudioPhil

AudiophileOptimizer

• AudiophileOptimizer
  • 1,114 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 18 August 2018 - 11:37 AM

Hello Bill

This is very weird and uncommon (so far i have not yet heard of such behavior). All i could imagine is that you delete the entire C:\AO Folder and all its contents. Make sure you do not try to run setup.exe from a network drive, be sure you have a copy of setup.exe either directly on your C:\ drive or an USB stick for example. Then run setup.exe again.

Best,

AudioPhil

logo.png

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 2.20 | PDF Guide | MUTEC MC-3+ USB

#45 billgr

billgr

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 19 August 2018 - 10:39 AM

Hi AudioPhil, I deleted the AO folder and ran setup.exe from C:\ drive. I had the same result. 

Cheers, Bill

Win2016 Core, Audiophile Optimizer, Fidelizer Pro, Minimserver, JplayStreamer, BubbleDS, Jplay 3PC, PS Audio DirectStream, ATI1806 Amplifiers, Linkwitz LX521 with ASP4, JPS Labs Aluminata

#46 AudioPhil

AudioPhil

AudiophileOptimizer

• AudiophileOptimizer
  • 1,114 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 20 August 2018 - 06:59 AM

Hello Bill

Please send a screenshot to support@highend-audiopc.com

Best,

AudioPhil

logo.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users