#1 gonefishing

gonefishing

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 09:54 PM

Hello 

The setting such as DACLink and PCBuffer, should these entries be the same when viewing regedit on the AudioPC and the ControlPC.

If I change the setting in the JPLAY control panel on the AudioPC should they reflect the same on each PC

Appreciate some information on this please

Thanks

JPLAY Femto -  ControlPC and AudioPC on Windows Server 2016 in GUI with Audiophile Optimiser and Fiderlizer 8.2 - On ControlPC I7 3770K Intel cpu with 6 gigs ram on SSD, on AudioPC Modified intel NUC i5 8 gigs. MiniPCIE expansion card to PPA v4 USB card, power to USB card via HDPlex and super teddy regulator. 
Directstream DAC with Redcloud, all interconnects and speaker cables Silver wire, modified NC400 output caps converted to polypropylene outputting to 15inch full range drivers with left and right Subs..

#2 Marcin_gps

Marcin_gps

JPLAY team

• Administrators
  • 2,890 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 10:22 PM

In dual PC mode, all settings should be adjusted only on control PC. 

#3 gonefishing

gonefishing

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 04:16 AM

Hi Marcin

I made a mistake in typing this morning, apologies for the error, I meant to say and explain. 

I only make changes in the Control PC control panel and when necessary or edit the IP address when required. no changes are made in the registry of the Audio PC

The setting such as DACLink and PCBuffer, should these entries be the same when viewing regedit on the ControlPC and AudioPC

If I change the setting in the JPLAY control panel on the ControlPC ONLY should they reflect and be the same on the AudioPC?

Appreciate some information on this please

Thanks

JPLAY Femto -  ControlPC and AudioPC on Windows Server 2016 in GUI with Audiophile Optimiser and Fiderlizer 8.2 - On ControlPC I7 3770K Intel cpu with 6 gigs ram on SSD, on AudioPC Modified intel NUC i5 8 gigs. MiniPCIE expansion card to PPA v4 USB card, power to USB card via HDPlex and super teddy regulator. 
Directstream DAC with Redcloud, all interconnects and speaker cables Silver wire, modified NC400 output caps converted to polypropylene outputting to 15inch full range drivers with left and right Subs..

#4 Marcin_gps

Marcin_gps

JPLAY team

• Administrators
  • 2,890 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 10:48 AM

Once again: there is no need to check or edit anything on Audio PC in dual PC mode. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users