• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 nirugavm

nirugavm

Beginner

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 03:50 PM

Friends! I do not understand the problem. I use JPLAY DUAL PC. The playback on the control PC is constantly interrupted. Tried to set the priority of real time to the process, nothing helps. When the system is not used, only JPLAY plays, then everything is fine, as soon as the browser is running, then JPLAYmini interrupts playback. What can be done?

#2 Marcin_gps

Marcin_gps

JPLAY & JCAT Founder

• Administrators
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 12:03 PM

Hello, 

Which settings do you use in JPLAYsettings panel and which DAC? 

BR

Marcin

JPLAY for iOS: the new reference hi-fi app. 

JCAT: streaming specific products for high-end audio

Join Computer Audio Enthusiasts group on facebook

#3 nirugavm

nirugavm

Beginner

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 03:53 AM

Please forgive me for my English. For a long time I use JPLAY, but for the first time I encountered such a problem. On the audio PC Windows Server 2012 r2 AO if you run the JPLAYmini in hibernation mode, the sound ends at the end of the track and it does not depend on the size of the buffer. If you run Windows 10 on the control PC for normal use, it breaks off in different places and also does not depend on the size of the buffer. If I use another control PC with Windows Server 2012 AO, then all plays well without breaks. If I use Windows Server 2016 AO then everything is fine, but the sound does not like it.

#4 Thuan

Thuan

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,330 posts
  • LocationSillycon Valley

Posted 21 November 2017 - 04:59 AM

In your JPLAY Settings panel, which options are you using: Engine, DAC link, PC buffer, etc.? What Digital to Analog Converter are you using?
WS2019 core, AO3 (1A/2D), JPLAY/JCAT XE/iOS, ES/TC, Xeon CPU, Industrial ECC RAM, Gustard X26, Singxer SU6, Linkwitz Pluto 2.1+

#5 Marcin_gps

Marcin_gps

JPLAY & JCAT Founder

• Administrators
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 08:15 AM

nirugavm, please provide more details. 

JPLAY for iOS: the new reference hi-fi app. 

JCAT: streaming specific products for high-end audio

Join Computer Audio Enthusiasts group on facebook

#6 nirugavm

nirugavm

Beginner

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 03:23 PM

Thank you friends for your help! Now I use a separate optimized AO control PC and there are no problems. Output via XMOS ABC EDEL and USB board PPA v4. The problem was present at any buffer size, when the control PC was not an optimized PC based on

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users