• Please log in to reply
313 replies to this topic

#301 nirugavm

nirugavm

Beginner

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 06:11 PM

You install minimserver and bubble upnp on control pc if you have dual pc setup.

Yes

#302 taxman2

taxman2

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationSofia, Bulgaria

Posted 25 July 2018 - 06:54 PM

have you done something else than "use minimserver as proxy" in the bubble upnp settings?

Furman Elite 10i (power conditioner), JPLAY, AO, PL Pro, F Pro, 2 x fanless mini PC, Control PC - WS 2012 R2 core, Audio PC - WS 2016 core, JCAT USB Card, 2 x JCAT Femto Net Cards, 3 x 100VA Ultra Low Noise LPS, JCAT Isolator, SU-1 with external LPS, Gustard X-20, Audia Flight Pre Mk III (class A preamp), Audia Flight FL50 Mk IV(class A amplifier), Focal Electra 1008BE;

#303 thuanb

thuanb

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 July 2018 - 07:57 PM

Yes, I have used the proxy server for a long time, but then I read that it should be used on a control computer, but the minimserver must be on a separate computer. I now use 2 computers and and NAS for this would have to use another computer for the minimserver.

But if you have dual PC AND a NAS, I've heard that MinimServer installed on NAS renders better SQ :)

Windows 2016 Core + AO + JPLAY + PPA single fanless PC + JplayMini

Alternatively,

AudioPC : Windows 2016 Core + AO + JPLAY
ControlPC: Windows 2016 GUI + MinimServer + music library, AO + JPLAY Streamer + BubbleUPnP

Kernel Streaming, UltraStream, 700Hz, 0.01secs, Hibernate mode ON, 0.5 ms clock

#304 taxman2

taxman2

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 08:15 PM

We never talked about 3 pc setup. Don't have one and can't share expressions.  :)

Furman Elite 10i (power conditioner), JPLAY, AO, PL Pro, F Pro, 2 x fanless mini PC, Control PC - WS 2012 R2 core, Audio PC - WS 2016 core, JCAT USB Card, 2 x JCAT Femto Net Cards, 3 x 100VA Ultra Low Noise LPS, JCAT Isolator, SU-1 with external LPS, Gustard X-20, Audia Flight Pre Mk III (class A preamp), Audia Flight FL50 Mk IV(class A amplifier), Focal Electra 1008BE;

#305 nirugavm

nirugavm

Beginner

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 03:40 AM

On my NAS you can not install anything - it's WD My Cloud, it defaults to Twonky. I like the sound from the HDD, I do not understand why the sound quality is any better than with the NAS in terms of dynamics and depth. In general, I tried everything that is described on the forum including different combinations.  I've tried a lot of Linux builds and almost all the players for windows. I have two music systems, the second one is also a JPLAY. But I still can not solve the problem of low resolution images when using a proxy server. The same thing happens if you use the JRIVER as a server.

#306 thuanb

thuanb

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 July 2018 - 03:33 AM

BubbleDS is best imho - UI and sound quality

Indeed! An Android tablet performs exactly as Marcin described. At first, the SQ appears a bit clearer, brighter, lightweight than Kazoo or Fidata running on iPad. Gradually, via headphones or speakers, it turns out the Android BubbleDS Next control point sounds less noisy, more transparent. Thank you Marcin.

That's happening on a singlePC running WS2016 Gui. I can't imagine how better it will be on singlePC core or a dual Core/GUI PC.
  • Marcin_gps likes this

Alternatively,

ControlPC: Windows 2016 GUI + MinimServer + music library, AO + JPLAY Streamer + BubbleUPnP

#307 Marcin_gps

Marcin_gps

JPLAY team

• Administrators
  • 2,377 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 10:51 AM

Thuan, thanks for the report! :)

#308 nirugavm

nirugavm

Beginner

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 August 2018 - 03:34 PM

Attached File  minim.jpg   83.5KB   1 downloads

Nothing happens. Help. I do everything according to the instructions. In GUI mode, everything works. In core mode Windows Server 2016 does not work

#309 taxman2

taxman2

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 04 August 2018 - 03:58 PM

Download avicap32.dll and msvfw32.dll (google them) and paste them to C:\Windows\System32

And you will not have this problem anymore.

• thuanb and nirugavm like this

#310 thuanb

thuanb

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 August 2018 - 12:55 AM

Thanks taxman2. I'll try controlPC in core again.

Alternatively,

#311 nirugavm

nirugavm

Beginner

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 06:58 AM

Download avicap32.dll and msvfw32.dll (google them) and paste them to C:\Windows\System32

And you will not have this problem anymore.

Thank you friend! Finally everything turned out, initially there were problems with copying these files. I still can not figure out how to make the Bubbleupnp proxy server autorun, the mini- server is launched via the AudiophileOptimizer.

#312 taxman2

taxman2

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 08:29 AM

Uninstall bubble upnp server. Download form bubble site BubbleUPnPServer-installer-service.exe. Run to install. A popup window will show: uncheck I want to use bubble…. to connect from internet. (this is very important). Uncheck the next windows (leave first checked if you want a shortcut on desktop) but uncheck the other.

From now on bubble upnp server will always run at startup no matter what. Restart and you will see it running. Run minimserver. When you see the icon of minimserver is green (minimserver has finish check on your music library, go to program files (x86)/ bubble upnp server folder and click on configure. Your browser will open bubble upnp server configuration settings. Just click on media servers and uncheck make this server available for blah, blah, check create proxy media server on this lan. Close the browser. Don’t forget to write the StreamerSubnet in regedit of JPlay6 your subnet and minimserver properties ohnet.subnet or just follow Marcins guide.

• nirugavm likes this

#313 nirugavm

nirugavm

Beginner

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:28 PM

Thank you! Now I can not give access to copy music files over the network to the disks of the control PC. Share folders, created network drives, and copy does not give permission

#314 taxman2

taxman2

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:50 PM

It is up to you whether to give rights or not. You are the one to decide what to do with permissions and share folders.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users