#1 Johannes

Johannes

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 26 February 2017 - 09:19 AM

I am having an issue with track advance.

I just moved my library from my USB-drive to my local hard drive to eliminate USB-interference. After that JPlaystreamer plays one or two songs, then it stops. 

Before I could play at 170hz,  0.01s, however now I can only get my system stable at 85hz, 0,5. 

Tracks play just fine until end, but the next song never starts. This is different from when playback stopped due to low latency, as it used to stop when next song was buffering. (about 20s before end of song.) 

Could it be related to the local hard drive? Seems it is the same regardless which control point I use.

Running with AO without network services disabled, Fidelizer Pro, Processlasso, 2x WS 2016 core.

Dual-PC with control-pc running Fedora 28 minimal, audio-pc in Windows Server 2016 Core with Process Lasso, Fidelizer 8 Pro, AO. Roonserver. Control with Android-phone and iPad.

Furutech TP 60E power distributor, Furutech Flux 50 power filter, Furutech power cables, 2x Furutech NCF-boosters
Pro-ject Pre Box S2 with Swagmanlab custom lineær PSU as DAC, Paradound Halo P5 pre, and Halo A23 poweramp.
Black Magic Cables and Van den Hul interconnects. Black Magic Revelation speaker cables.
Krix Apex 4 floorstanding speakers.

#2 Johannes

Johannes

Die Hard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 26 February 2017 - 01:37 PM

Figured it out..

Set network interfaces back to auto negotiate, and stability is back. :P
Dual-PC with control-pc running Fedora 28 minimal, audio-pc in Windows Server 2016 Core with Process Lasso, Fidelizer 8 Pro, AO. Roonserver. Control with Android-phone and iPad.

Furutech TP 60E power distributor, Furutech Flux 50 power filter, Furutech power cables, 2x Furutech NCF-boosters
Pro-ject Pre Box S2 with Swagmanlab custom lineær PSU as DAC, Paradound Halo P5 pre, and Halo A23 poweramp.
Black Magic Cables and Van den Hul interconnects. Black Magic Revelation speaker cables.
Krix Apex 4 floorstanding speakers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users