Clean up your USB Audio signal
The JCAT USB Isolator blocks all noise coming from a PC and re-generates clean USB signal from scratch. It is capable of transmitting USB Hi-Speed (480 MBit/s) while providing full galvanic isolation up to 2.5 kV of both data and power lines – ideal solution for any sensitive applications requiring high-speed data transfer such as high end computer audio.
Recreating and reclocking of USB signal is done by a fast FPGA-based circuit inside the JCAT USB Isolator’s aluminum housing. The enclosure acts as a shield against harmful electromagnetic interference (EMI/RFI) to further minimize noise. Breaking all the noise coming from a PC results in vast sound quality improvements.
JCAT USB Isolator is a perfect solution for computer audiophiles seeking maximum sound quality from their USB DACs and USB-DDCs regardless of whether used with a PC, laptop or Mac.
JCAT USB Isolator can work alone or in chain with our JCAT USB Card. We recommend JCAT USB Cables for best performance.
- Featuring world’s first industrial High Speed USB Isolation technology from Intona
- Provides galvanic isolation up to 2.5 kV to the USB bus in all speed modes: Low Speed, Full Speed and USB 2.0 High Speed (480 MBit/s)
- Plug & Play transparent operation, no drivers needed
- Supports all USB-Audio formats and sample rates
- No separate power supply needed; ultra low-noise linear regulation onboard
- Reinforced USB Connectors: Type-B on PC-side, Type-A on device-side
- Housing made of brushed aluminum
- Dimensions: 13 x 6.5 x 2.5cm. Weight: 170g
The JCAT USB Isolator is now available and can be purchased in our shop here: ►http://jplay.eu/jcat/